See also Platforms#Personal cloud
- 1 General
- 2 Web builder
- 3 Hosted systems
- 4 E-commerce
- 4.1 General
- 4.2 Cart only
- 4.3 Marketplace only
- 4.4 Social marketplace
- 4.5 Marketplace and own domain
- 4.6 E-mail
- 4.7 Management, multichannel, etc.
- 4.7.1 Shopify
- 4.7.2 BigCommerce
- 4.7.3 Channergy
- 4.7.4 Volution
- 4.7.5 ShopTab
- 4.7.6 Create
- 4.7.7 Sellbrite
- 4.7.8 Around.io
- 4.7.9 eSale
- 4.7.10 Stitch
- 4.7.11 Orderhive
- 4.7.12 ChannelUnity
- 4.7.13 SynCommerce
- 4.7.14 esa
- 4.7.15 Apppath
- 4.7.16 ShoppingFeed
- 4.7.17 browntape
- 4.7.18 Agiliron
- 4.7.19 3EX.NET
- 4.7.20 Veeqo
- 4.7.21 StoreYa
- 4.7.22 Shopping Cart Elite
- 4.7.23 Big Cartel
- 4.7.24 PinnacleCart
- 4.7.25 Mozu
- 4.7.26 ChannelAdvisor
- 4.7.27 Modera
- 4.7.28 Ecwid
- 4.7.29 SEOshop
- 4.7.30 zepo
- 4.7.31 Tictail
- 4.7.32 NuORDER
- 4.7.33 vend
- 4.7.34 flipkart
- 4.7.35 Virb
- 4.7.36 pulley
- 4.8 Auctions
- 4.9 Store software hosting
- 4.10 Mobile only
- 4.11 API only
- 5 Media
- 6 Office
- 7 Storage
- 8 DNS
- 9 Database
- 10 Backup
- 11 CRM
- 12 SEO
- 13 Feedback
- 14 Fundraising
- 15 APIs
- 16 LOL
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_service_provider - a business providing computer-based services to customers over a network; such as access to a particular software application (such as customer relationship management) using a standard protocol (such as HTTP). ASPs may or may not use multitenancy in the deployment of software to clients; some ASPs offer an instance or license to each customer (for example using Virtualization), some deploy in a single instance multi-tenant access mode, now more frequently referred to as "SaaS".
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_as_a_service - a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. It is sometimes referred to as "on-demand software".
- Site Builder Report - Website Builders Reviews - "Hi I’m Steve, and this is your guide to choosing a website builder. I'm like your website builder crash test dummy. I've tried and reviewed 50+ website builders. Everything I've found out goes into this guide."
- http://www.websitebuilderexpert.com/website-builders-comparison-chart/ - WiX, Squarespace, weebly, Jimdo, Go Daddy, IM Creator
- Squarespace - Whether you want to create a blog, eCommerce store, portfolio, or all of the above, you can express your idea with a website powered by our elegant yet intuitive platform.
- Personal - $8 PER MONTH BILLED ANNUALLY / OR $12 MONTH TO MONTH - 20 Pages, Galleries, and Blogs with Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Storage, and 2 Contributors, Fully Integrated E-Commerce, Sell 1 Product & Accept Donations, Mobile Website and Store, Custom Domain, 24/7 Customer Support
- Business - $18 PER MONTH BILLED ANNUALLY / OR $26 MONTH TO MONTH - Unlimited Pages, Galleries, and Blogs, with Unlimited Storage, Bandwidth, and Contributors, Fully Integrated E-Commerce, Sell up to 20 Products, Developer Platform, Professional Email from Google, $100 Google AdWords Credit, Mobile Website and Store, Custom Domain, 24/7 Customer Support,
- Commerce - $26 PER MONTH BILLED ANNUALLY / OR $36 MONTH TO MONTH - Fully Integrated E-Commerce, Sell Unlimited Products, Real-Time Carrier Shipping, Label Printing via ShipStation, Integrated Accounting by Xero, Professional Email from Google, $100 Google AdWords Credit, Developer Platform, Mobile Website and Store, Custom Domain, 24/7 Customer Support
- Jimdo - Get your online store up and running in minutes. Add your products, upload a photo, connect your PayPal account, and you’re in business. Plus, we don’t take any fees.
- JimdoFree - subdomain with footer advert - http://milkbrewster.jimdo.com/
- JimdoPro - £5 /month Billed annually - 1 Custom Domain, 1 Email Account, Fast and Friendly Support, Statistics, Ad-free, Optimized for Mobile, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Basic Online Store, 15 shop products, No Jimdo transaction fee, Popular Widgets
- Webflow - Create professional, responsive websites. Without writing code. Webflow is the best website builder for designing professional sites from scratch. You can also start with one of our gorgeous responsive website templates.
- https://webflow.com/pricing - one free private site, low annual rates for more custom features
- Known - Known is a simple, social publishing platform for your blog or website. Create your site today. It's free! For just $10 a month or $100 a year, you can experience all of the features of Known.
- activity stream format, can't post video, posts must have a title - https://milk.withknown.com/
- Strikingly - £10/month, three sites, embed html/css/js, apps, free domain with yearly, mobile action button
- Hosted on Heroku
- £11.70/month, (£10/month, yearly bill)
- £1.20 one page/month, £11.70 unlimited/month
- Zoho Sites - Create a free website and blog; get free hosting. 100% Ad-free Website, Custom Domain Hosting, Unlimited Pages, Unlimited Galleries, Unlimited Slideshows, Blog, Themes Gallery, Mobile Site, Comment Box, Highlight Box, 10 Forms, 10 Dynamic Content, Unlimited Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, Banner Slideshow, Favicon, Custom Themes, Code Snippet, Flash banner, Page Specific Sidebar, Page Specific Banner, Scheduled Blog Post, Google Search Box, Customizable Sidebar, Customizable Footer, Customizable 404, 301 Redirect, Header & Footer Code, Hidden pages, Audio player, HTML/CSS Editor, Download Site
- https://www.entomic.com/ 
- Entomic has a free plan that inclues 1 free site with 2 pages here
- Honey Bee - 10 sites, 15 pages per site, CSS minification, Remote device preview, Image optimization, 1 user, USD $9/month
- Unlimited sites, Unlimited pages per site, CSS minification, Remote device preview, Image optimization, 1 user, USD $24/month
- https://www.smore.com/ - Beautiful newsletters in minutes? You bet. Looking for a fast and easy way to communicate with your customers? Get stylish, effective results in 5 minutes or less. Try Smore now (it's free). Personal, Up to 1,000 contacts - $15, Business, 1001-2000 - $25, Corporate, 2001-5000 - $49
Web Start Today
Web shop - $24.88/month (year), $29.99/month
- https://thegrid.io - themes generated to fit content
- Portfoliobox lets you build your own online portfolio. You can manage galleries, e-commerce, blogs and much more.
- http://www.sitesupra.com/features/ - $12.99/month
- https://www.smugmug.com/ - photography/gallery
- http://koken.me/ - photography/gallery
- https://www.finalsite.com - education
- http://unbounce.com/pricing/ - pricey!
- https://justaddcontent.com/plans/ - pricey!
See also PaaS
- https://github.com/wavebox/waveboxapp - the clever new home for cloud apps on macOS, Linux & Windows bringing Gmail, Inbox, Outlook, O365, Trello, Slack & more into a configurable client. Gone are the days of opening countless browser tabs and logging in and out of your favourite cloud accounts. Now you can launch Wavebox with one click, and instantly access them all in one UI, and without slowing your machine. Uses Electron.
- Firebase - Generous limits for hobbyists
- https://www.google.com/nonprofits/products/#apps - free Google Apps for non-profit organisations
- Odoo - One need, one app. Integration has never been so smooth.
- Portal - a service that lets you run powerful apps on your own domain, putting you in control of your data and privacy in the cloud. 
- http://store.wordpress.com/premium-upgrades/extra-storage/ - 3Gb free
- http://store.wordpress.com/premium-upgrades/custom-domains/ - £8.50
- http://store.wordpress.com/premium-upgrades/ad-free/ - £20
- http://store.wordpress.com/premium-upgrades/custom-design/ - £20
- https://www.zippykid.com - £17 a year!
- https://purchase.websynthesis.com - etc...
- http://versionpress.net/ - git
Services that are not linked to a marketplace (other stores, which can help with discovery).
- E-commerce - £10.10/month (£5.05/month/anually)
Stripe, Wirecard, PayPal, offline payments & more. WiX takes no commission.
- http://www.wix.com/app-market/ecommerce - addons (including some multichannel)
- Small - $12/month ($8/month/annually), 2 languages, 100 items, custom domain
- Medium - $24/month ($16/month/annually) - 3 languages, 300 items
PayPal or Stripe, On Account (Invoice), Bank Deposit, and Cash on Pickup
- Professional - $99/month - 400 orders/month
Unlimited items, custom domain, custom theme, analytics.
- Steel - $24.95 = 100 items, 250MB storage,
Custom theme/domain, Facebook shop, blogs, discounts, loyalty rewards, coupons, embedded ecommerce tools, order management.
Includes site/blog/CRM/Facebook shop tab.
- Nano - $9.99/monthly (8.49/month/annually)
- Facebook, blog. Amazon costs $99/month up
- Basic - $32/month - 500 items, max $2500/month, custom domain (no SSL!!)
- Premium - $64/month
Instagram and multichannel selling
- Free - one store (Instagram)
- Small - $29/month - 2 stores (integrations)
Social site marketing/selling, iOS management app, e-mail marketing
- Plus - $21/month - unlimited items, custom theme/domain, 0% transaction fees
- Pro - $42/month
- Premium - No SSL until this level!!
- http://www.nationkart.com/pricing.html - India based
- Start up Plan Rs. 700/ Month ($12/Month) - no payment gateway included
- Start Bigger Rs. 1200/ Month($20/Month)
- Premium - £23.99/month - store/cart
Mal's e-commerce is a remotely hosted shopping cart application. We help people sell things on their website and make it easy to hook into third-party payment processors.
- http://www.e-junkie.com/ - provides Shopping Cart and Buy Now buttons for your Web site, and it can even work to deliver digital goods for your eBay listings too. E-junkie shopping cart ("FatFreeCart Pro") works inside your website and even on your Facebook or MySpace page without having to install anything.
- http://www.foxycart.com/pricing-signup - cart system only, 'iaas'(?)
- http://feedvisor.com/university - Amazon Sellers’ University is an online repository for everything to do with selling on Amazon. You’ll find useful information regarding the whole selling process, from how to set up your Amazon Seller Account to refunding or returning items.
- http://feedvisor.com/university/Professional_seller - $39.99 monthly fee
- - Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated Web service API that helps Amazon sellers to programmatically exchange data on listings, orders, payments, reports, and more. XML data integration with Amazon enables higher levels of selling automation, which helps sellers grow their business. By using Amazon MWS, sellers can increase selling efficiency, reduce labour requirements, and improve response time to customers.
- Amazon Product Advertising API (formerly Amazon Associates Web Service, or AAWS)
- https://payments.amazon.co.uk/ - Login and Pay with Amazon is the fast, easy and safe way to pay online and on mobile.
Basic marketplace for printed items.
- YouTube: CNET Update - Facebook, Twitter seek out social shopping - 18 Jul 2014
- https://www.facebook.com/business/news/shopping-on-facebook - October 12th 2015
- http://retailpropeller.com/facebook-rolling-out-new-shops/ - December 1st 2015
- http://www.shopial.com/ - Facebook store app, sync from ebay, Etsy, Amazon, WiX, Shopify, Magento, GoDaddy, Tictail
Marketplace and own domain
- https://www.wazala.com/sell-online/ - basic e-commerce
Combo marketplace and custom domain.
- Small - $16/month - 50 items, no analytics
Marketplace (transaction + 10% fee) and custom domain store (transaction fee).
Digital goods, Physical goods, Subscriptions, Pre-orders.
Custom domain, analytics.
- 5% + 25¢ per transaction.
Sales that come through Discover (algorithmic 'related items' marketplace) are subject to an additional 10% fee.
- https://fancy.com/about/storefront - including warehousing
- http://www.remarkety.com/features - selling by e-mail
Supported eCommerce Platforms: Magento, Shopify, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, VirtueMart, OpenCart, BigCommerce
Management, multichannel, etc.
- Payment gateway - Stripe, or third-party (70 available, extra cost)
- Themes free or costing, customisable
- Lite - $9/month - no web store, just Facebook and own website buy button. 2.2% + 20p card fees.
- Basic - $29/month - site and blog. 2.2% + 20p card fees.
- https://www.shopify.co.uk/amazon - coming soon
Various apps available (some free, many costing).
- inkfrog-open - ebay
- SynCommerce - ebay
- esa - etsy, ebay
- apppath - ebay?
- Standard Plan - $29.95/month, For businesses with up to $50,000 - Website Builder, Domain name, Secure shopping cart, Product catalog, Payment gateway, Marketing tools, Reporting & Analytics, Mobile-optimized store
- Plus Plan - $79.95/month, For businesses with up to $125,000, own domain, etc. All Features in Standard Included, Real-Time Carrier Shipping, Best-In-Class Payment Providers, Abandoned Cart Saver, Omni-Channel Sales Tools, Advanced Customer Segmentation, Checkout Hosted on Your Domain
- Ebay, Facebook, Twitter integration
- Amazon integration forthcoming
- Other apps available (costing/free)
- http://www.channergy.com/integration/channels/ - $99/month!
Comes with Facebook store.
Has own merchant services, US only! 2.15%, or others available at their own cost/rate.
- Mini - £9+VAT/monthly
To integrate your Volusion store with Amazon, you must be on a qualified plan (Pro, Premium, Gold, or Platinum), be based in the US or UK, and have an Amazon Professional Seller account.
Facebook orientated. Paypal payment.
- Standard $10/month - one Facebook page, 500 products, no external (via iframe)store
- Plus - £18/mo, 1000 items, ebay/amazon integration. Only Plus and up plans have SSL!?!
- Starter plan - Professional, at $179/month
- https://around.io/pricing.php - Social Media & Image Management For Online Sellers
Use Etsy, Shopify, Magento, Ecwid, Storenvy, SEO Shop, Zepo, ebay, Tictail, Bigcartel as your store.
Cross-post products and updates to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr.
- Basic Social Plan - $9.99/per month
- $19.99/per month - for timed posts
- Entry - $50 setup fee plus $19 /Month (billed annually) or $29/month billed monthly - Up to 20 Products. Amazon, Shopify, eBay & Etsy connections
- Starter - $99 billed monthly - 2 integrated sales channels (amazon, ebay, etsy, magento, shopify, magento, woocommerce, bigcommerce, nuorder, sparkpay, vend)
- Starter - $29/mo - 2 integrations (marketplace; ebay, etsy, amazon, storency, flipkart)
- Flex - £15/monthly, 1% fee per sale, up to 10,000 products. integrations - 5 marketpalces (amazon, ebay, play.com)
Shopify, ebay, etsy. amazon, bigcommerce coming soon.
- Free - 2 channels, 150 products,
- Starter - $25.00/monthly, unlimited channels, 1000 products
Sync ebay to Etsy, Shopify, Bigcommerce.
- One Day usage - $19 - 999 items
- Monthly User with hourly sync - $49 - 999 items
- http://appath.com/features/order-management/ - amazon, ebay, others
Unlimited sales channel integrations - Amazon, ebay, newegg, Sears, Rakuten buy.com, Magento
- Starter - $15/month - 50 orders, 100 items
- Professional - $45/month - 250 orders, 1000 items
Sync from and to Shopify, Bigcommerce, volusion, Magento, PrestaShop, woocommerce
Sync to Amazon, ebay, Sears, Etsy, Rakuten, The Find, pricegrabber, 11main, now in store.
Sync comparisons/ads to Google Shopping, Bing Ads, Ebay Commerce Network (shopping.com), Shopzilla, Nexttag.
- Basic Channels - Shopping Engines - $10/service/month
- Premium Channels - Marketplaces & Ads - $39/service/month
- http://browntape.com/pricing/ - India based
- Small - 1,000 orders, 3 channels, 2 users, 1000 SKUs - Rs 1,249 = £12.40
Pricing - .pdf, pthh..
- Startup - free - 200 products
- Rising star - £150/month
- Basic plan - $130/month - 3 store integrations
Facebook Shop orientated.
StoreYa offers a totally free plan (for up to 20 products) as well as 14 days of free trial for any of our paid plans starting at only $9.99/month.
- $9.99/month (billed annually) - 500 items, syncs twice a month
Shopping Cart Elite
- $99/month for lite
- Free - 5 products, inventory tracking
- Platinum - 25 items, 5 images per product, inventory tracking, analytics (Google), custom theme
- https://help.bigcartel.com/apps/shipstation/ - app for integrations
Store integrations - eBay, Amazon, Yahoo, Google Product Search, PriceGrabber, NexTag, and more!
- Startup - $29.95, $14.95 for SSL
Packages start at $5,000/mo 
"As of 2 months ago, ChannelAdvisor charges an upfront annual fee of $12,000 and a $1,000 implementation/launch fee per channel they assist in integrating. They also charge a commission of your sales ranging from 0.5% to ~2% based on monthly volume." 
"ChannelAdvisor isn’t the right solution for low turnover companies, and even at the Gold PowerSeller level of £6k/mth turnover it’s probably not suitable. It’s when a company grwos to £20-£30k/mth that it really justifies itself.
"It’s a serious business tool but Jonny did say that due to the costs (ChannelAdvisor charge a percentage of turnover) although at the £5-6k/mth level it’s not necessarily worth the investment, that level is probably the best time to learn the software. If your company is growing fast and you’re projecting turnover to reach £15-20k/mth in the near future you should seriously consider a solution like ChannelAdvisor sooner rather than later." 
- http://www.modera.com/storefront - pricing??
- http://modera.org/ - oss
Embeddable web store. Integration with Facebook, Twitter, WiX.
- Free - 10 items
- Venture - $15/month, 100 items
- Business - $35/month, 2500 items, sell on ebay.com
- €49/month - 250 items, 2 languages, Facebook
- Integration via app - http://apps.getseoshop.com/242-channable-basic/ - €19,00 / monthly
No SSL until third tier plan.
- 2,999 (Indian Rupee) / £31month - Minimum Period 6 months.
Retail POS system.
- Advanced - £55/month (annually) - hosted e-commerce
- $10/month - custom theme, unlimited pages
Uses external store - Big Cartel or Etsy.
- http://pulleyapp.com/ - sell digital assets
Silent auctions, 20 items $40 no ads, +$20 4 images, +$30 custom branding
Store software hosting
- http://magento.com/ - open source platform
Can be self-hosted (i.e., turn-key via Bitnami) some SaaS offerings that are costly, else-wise more costly custom solutions.
- https://www.zoeycommerce.com/pricing - $89/month
- http://de.blugento.com/preise/ - €69/month
- Free mode.
ebay sync = $125, Facebook shop = $90/year
App market for extras.
- http://ecommercemix.com/#pricing - Admire Marketplace software - http://ecommercemix.com/multivendormarketplacescript
- http://ecommercemix.com/shoppingcartsoftware/ - Shopsy software (Etsy like)
marketplace as a service
- Starter - $39/month - no custom domain
- Pro $119/month
Mobile front-end for cart software - cs.cart and Magento
- Basic - $9/month, unlimited items, mobile app, basic branded theme
- https://zinc.io/ - b2b (vendor) api
See also JS scripts#Images - see scripts that can use Flickr or Facebook gallery hosting.
- 2120 pixels wide and 1192 pixels tall
- http://streamus.com/ - playlist streams
basic plan no longer free as of December 2012 
- https://github.com/benhartley/googcms - node.js cms
- https://github.com/larsks/gitdriver - Create a git repository from the revision history of a document in Google Drive.
- CryFS - encrypts your files, so you can safely store them anywhere. It works well together with cloud services like Dropbox, iCloud, OneDrive and others.
- https://github.com/andrewchambers/sftpplease - acts as a secure bridge between an ssh server and supported cloud providers. This lets you use sftp and scp client to access cloud providers like dropbox without installing any closed source software on your devices
- Dropbox Uploader - a BASH script which can be used to upload, download, delete, list files (and more!) from Dropbox, an online file sharing, synchronization and backup service.
- https://github.com/realriot/ff4d - a FUSE plugin whichs allows a local mount of your global Dropbox or jailed application folder. To improve the browsing experience of your Dropbox content this plugin will cache the structure for a certain amount of time. This python script uses libfuse to provide FUSE function to the operating system.
- https://github.com/rianhunter/dbxfs- allows you to mount your Dropbox folder as if it were a local filesystem. It differs from the official Dropbox client in two main ways: Internet connectivity is required for access; No disk space is required for access, but will cache if disk space is available
- https://onedrive.live.com/ - 15Gb
- https://github.com/ctberthiaume/gdcp - scp like tool to interact with Google Drive from the command-line
- https://github.com/vitalif/grive2 - fork of original "Grive" (Grive/grive) Google Drive client with the support for the new Drive REST API and partial sync. Grive can be considered still beta or pre-beta quality. It simply downloads all the files in your Google Drive into the current directory. After you make some changes to the local files, run grive again and it will upload your changes back to your Google Drive. New files created locally or in Google Drive will be uploaded or downloaded respectively. Deleted files will also be "removed". Currently Grive will NOT destroy any of your files: it will only move the files to a directory named .trash or put them in the Google Drive trash. You can always recover them.
- https://github.com/astrada/google-drive-ocamlfuse - a FUSE filesystem for Google Drive, written in OCaml. It lets you mount your Google Drive on Linux.
- https://github.com/dsoprea/GDriveFS - an innovative FUSE wrapper for Google Drive. It is Python 2/3 compatible.
- https://github.com/harababurel/gcsf - a virtual filesystem that allows users to mount their Google Drive account locally and interact with it as a regular disk partition.
- https://www.wuala.com/ - 5GB
- https://spideroak.com/ - 2GB free. does webdav
- https://www.copy.com/price/ - 15GB free
- http://ge.tt/ - 2GB
- https://www.bitcasa.com - 10Gb
- https://www.box.com/ - 10Gb free, webdav
- https://github.com/drotiro/boxfs2 - A FUSE-based filesystem for box.com
- https://www.4shared.com/ - 15Gb free, webdav
- http://filecloud.io/ - 1000Gb public, web
- https://www.opendrive.com - 5Gb free, does webdav
- http://www.mediafire.com/ - 10Gb, no linux
- https://dns.he.net/ - hurricane electrics free service
- Storage: 300 picodollars / byte-month ($0.30 / GB-month)
- Bandwidth: 300 picodollars / byte ($0.30 / GB)
- https://www.backerkit.com/ - help after achieving backing target