Things and Stuff Wiki - an organically evolving knowledge base wiki with a totally on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. use the Table of Contents for navigation on longer pages. see About for further information. / et / em
- Forth Road Bridge: wind and weather - average wind speeds and maximum gusts for the past 24 hours, updated every 10-20 minutes.
- Blitzortung.org - Network for Lightning and Thunderstorms in Real Time
- wind map - An invisible, ancient source of energy surrounds us—energy that powered the first explorations of the world, and that may be a key to the future. This map shows you the delicate tracery of wind flowing over the USA.
- MSW - the oldest, most popular and most detailed free long range surf forecast on the web. Whether you're a travelling pro, big wave afficiando, local hero or weekend warrior, with a little effort you can use our tools to score more of the right waves across the globe.
- LiveWB - Live Weather Background, is a bash script which fetches images from EUMETSAT and combines them using ImageMagick, in a nice arangement which is very informative as a desktop background.