Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with an on-the-fly taxonomy containing a patchwork of topic outlines, descriptions, notes and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, videos, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Quality varies drastically. Use the Table of Contents menu to navigate long pages, use the header Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC links to reduce the menu size. Possibly not that mobile friendly atm. Feedback, general contacting me, and IRC idling in #tnswiki on Freenode (web chat). See About for login and other info. / et / em
- Blitzortung.org - Network for Lightning and Thunderstorms in Real Time
- wind map - An invisible, ancient source of energy surrounds us—energy that powered the first explorations of the world, and that may be a key to the future. This map shows you the delicate tracery of wind flowing over the USA.
- MSW - the oldest, most popular and most detailed free long range surf forecast on the web. Whether you're a travelling pro, big wave afficiando, local hero or weekend warrior, with a little effort you can use our tools to score more of the right waves across the globe.
- Forth Road Bridge: wind and weather - average wind speeds and maximum gusts for the past 24 hours, updated every 10-20 minutes.
- LiveWB - Live Weather Background, is a bash script which fetches images from EUMETSAT and combines them using ImageMagick, in a nice arangement which is very informative as a desktop background.