Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Blitzortung.org - Network for Lightning and Thunderstorms in Real Time
- wind map - An invisible, ancient source of energy surrounds us—energy that powered the first explorations of the world, and that may be a key to the future. This map shows you the delicate tracery of wind flowing over the USA.
- MSW - the oldest, most popular and most detailed free long range surf forecast on the web. Whether you're a travelling pro, big wave afficiando, local hero or weekend warrior, with a little effort you can use our tools to score more of the right waves across the globe.
curl http://wttr.in curl http://v2.wttr.in
- Forth Road Bridge: wind and weather - average wind speeds and maximum gusts for the past 24 hours, updated every 10-20 minutes.
- LiveWB - Live Weather Background, is a bash script which fetches images from EUMETSAT and combines them using ImageMagick, in a nice arangement which is very informative as a desktop background. 
- https://github.com/clemibunge/BarronWeather - A Raspberry Pi NOAA satellite receiver built with Raspbian, Predict, rtl-sdr, SoX, WXtoImg, and Twython on a custom QFH 1Xyyyymmdd-hhmmss UTC