Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with an on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions, notes and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, videos, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Quality varies drastically. Use the Table of Contents to navigate long pages, use the Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC header links on longer pages. Not that mobile friendly atm. #tnswiki on freenode IRC for feedback chat, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
- Human Intervention as a Competitive Advantage - But by removing all human contact, they’re making their app less valuable, so that they’ll never get big enough for it “how does it scale?” to matter.
- Inbound.org - We're a community of inbound marketers. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, find interesting events and jobs, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.
See also Search#SEM/SEO
- AboutUs - Give your facts, feedback, and opinions on websites, businesses, people, places, things, and more.
- FreeIndex - The FREE UK business directory
- IT Support Directory: Scotland | IT Donut
- http://www.google.co.uk/grants/apply.html - grants for non-profir ads
- Business Manager - Manage your advert accounts, Pages, apps and the people who work on them
- https://www.facebook.com/FacebookMarketingUK/posts/849177111848305 - Facebook advertising links
- YouTube: Genearting Seller Leads Using Facebook Advertising - creating an ad
- Lead Ads - get info from customers
- Dynamic Product Ads - selling items in ads
- https://medium.com/@matteoc/an-unexpected-social-trick-i-learned-running-out-of-business-cards-at-the-worst-time-ca57272286db 
(UK) Bleed size: 91 × 61 mm (3.58 × 2.40 in) - 6mm Standard cut size: 85 × 55 mm (3.35 × 2.17 in)
(US) Bleed size: 95.25 × 57.15 mm (3.75 × 2.25 in) (1⁄8 in bleeds) Standard cut size: 89 × 51 mm (3.5 × 2 in)
- Battle of the Business Cards - Vistaprint, moo, PsPring, PrintRunner, OvernightPrints
- 50 for £10.99, 100 for £21.98
- Cheap price, cheap quality
- http://www.surfprint.com/ - 100 for £5
- 250 for £30 (£40 d/s), 24 hours
- 250 for £25, 1 day service - single sided, double is double price
- 250 for £32 (colour front) or £49 (colour both) no b/w offering
- £35/250 (300g) for colour and b/w, £40 for colour/colour, send away £68.36 (400g)
- 250 from £35
- Print Vision Ltd - print_vision aatt btconnect.com - 0131 661 8855
- 100 for £18 (£15+vat), (£20+vat laminated)
- 250 for £30 (£25+vat), (£37+vat laminated)
- Double sided, double colour
- PDF w/ 3mm bleed, 85*55, 99*55, 3min, press ready pdf, 300dpi CYMK
A4 - 210mm × 297mm
- Companies Administration, Objections and Directions FAQs - What details are required on a company's letterhead? The full company name, registered number, registered office address and place of registration (e.g. registered in England and Wales) must be shown on all business letters, order forms and websites.