Jump to navigation Jump to search
- https://github.com/equalitie/btdht - Standalone bittorrent DHT library for rust
- XBT - high-performance low-overhead BitTorrent client and tracker.
- PirateBox - a DIY anonymous offline file-sharing and communications system built with free software and inexpensive off-the-shelf hardware.
- https://github.com/PirateBox-Dev/PirateBoxScripts_Webserver - PirateBox Script collection for running in Webserver
- https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2y52jq/utorrent_should_really_heed_the_words_of_our_lord - not utorrent!
- https://github.com/jesec/flood - a monitoring service for various torrent clients. It's a Node.js service that communicates with your favorite torrent client and serves a decent web UI for administration
- https://github.com/c0re100/qBittorrent-Enhanced-Edition -qBittorrent Enhanced, based on qBittorrent
- https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/wiki/List-of-known-alternate-WebUIs - A non-exhaustive list of FOSS alternate WebUIs developed for qBittorrent by the community.
- https://github.com/CzBiX/qb-web - A qBittorrent Web UI, write in TypeScript+Vue.
- https://github.com/crash0verride11/DarkLight-qBittorent-WebUI - A version of the default webUI that supports OS Dark Mode and is toggle-able, made using CSS properties and SASS.
- https://github.com/StuffAnThings/qbit_manage - This tool will help manage tedious tasks in qBittorrent and automate them. Tag, categorize, remove Orphaned data, remove unregistered torrents and much much more.
- https://github.com/someperson/transgui - 🧲 A feature rich cross platform Transmission BitTorrent client. Faster and has more functionality than the built-in web GUI.
- Tribler - an application that enables its users to find, enjoy and share content. With content we mean video, audio, pictures, and much more.
- https://github.com/ngosang/trackerslist - Updated list of public BitTorrent trackers
- OpenBitTorrent is a bittorrent tracker free for anyone to use. You don't need to register, upload or index a torrent anywhere, all you have to do is to include the OpenBitTorrent tracker URL in your torrent. 
- https://github.com/rachmadaniHaryono/we-get - Command-line tool for searching torrents.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seedbox - a remote server hosted in a high-bandwidth data center used for the safe uploading and downloading of digital files. These speeds range from 100Mbit/s (8MB/s) to 10Gbit/s (1250MB/s). Persons with access to a seedbox can download these files to their personal computers anonymously. Seedboxes generally make use of the BitTorrent protocol for uploading and downloading torrents, although they have also been used on the eDonkey2000 network.
- SeedBoxCenter - dedicated to provide you with the latest news, tips & tricks and packages on seedboxes around the NET.
- https://github.com/Btdigg-Org/dhtcrawler2 - dhtcrawler is a DHT crawler written in erlang. It can join a DHT network and crawl many P2P torrents. The program save all torrent info into database and provide an http interface to search a torrent by a keyword
- https://backchannel.com/the-inside-story-of-bittorrents-bizarre-collapse-a0766a5442d7#.diyj0hcr4 
- http://fetchr.tv - torrent streaming service
- https://github.com/SamyPesse/tv.js - Apple TV for Torrent Streaming
- WebTorrent Desktop - streaming torrent app for Mac, Windows, and Linux. Whether it's video from the Internet Archive, music from Creative Commons, or audiobooks from Librivox, you can play it right away. You don't have to wait for it to finish downloading. 
- PeerTube - A federated video streaming platform using P2P directly in the web browser. Mastodon and WebTorrent.