Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also Regex
- Periodic Table of the Operators - Being a comprehensive and complete enumeration of the Operatic Elements of the Perl 6 Language, assembled and drawn with dedication and diligence by M. Lentczner as a service to both the Community and the Republic.
- http://alvinalexander.com/perl/edu/articles/pl010003.shtml - Perl string concatenation
- The joy of Perl | Salon.com - How Larry Wall invented a messy programming language -- and changed the face of the Web. 
- Wherefore Art, Thou? - Larry Wall entertains while expounding upon Art and the Art of Programming. This treatise originally appeared in The Perl Journal, Volume 1, Issue 1.
- Perl, the first postmodern computer language by Larry Wall on March 9, 1999
- What is Modern Perl? - 2012 by Dave Cross
- MetaCPAN - an open source search engine for the Comprehensive Perl Archive Network (CPAN), an ever growing archive of code and documentation for the Perl programming language. This includes a comfortable web-based view and a first class mirror of the canonical CPAN content.
- Welcome to Perl 11 - Perl 11 is an effort to make Perl 5 pluggable at the following levels: Runtime Virtual Machine
Compilation Unit Format / AST, Source Code Syntax / Compilers 
- Mojolicious - A next generation web framework for the Perl programming language.
- https://github.com/azawawi/ide-perl6 - Perl 6 language support for the Atom IDE