Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with an on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions, notes and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, videos, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Quality varies drastically. Use the Table of Contents to navigate long pages, use the Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC header links on longer pages. Not that mobile friendly atm. #tnswiki on freenode IRC for feedback chat, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
See also Regex
- Periodic Table of the Operators - Being a comprehensive and complete enumeration of the Operatic Elements of the Perl 6 Language, assembled and drawn with dedication and diligence by M. Lentczner as a service to both the Community and the Republic.
- http://alvinalexander.com/perl/edu/articles/pl010003.shtml - Perl string concatenation
- Wherefore Art, Thou? - Larry Wall entertains while expounding upon Art and the Art of Programming. This treatise originally appeared in The Perl Journal, Volume 1, Issue 1.
- Perl, the first postmodern computer language by Larry Wall on March 9, 1999
- MetaCPAN - an open source search engine for the Comprehensive Perl Archive Network (CPAN), an ever growing archive of code and documentation for the Perl programming language. This includes a comfortable web-based view and a first class mirror of the canonical CPAN content.
- Welcome to Perl 11 - Perl 11 is an effort to make Perl 5 pluggable at the following levels: Runtime Virtual Machine
Compilation Unit Format / AST, Source Code Syntax / Compilers 
- Mojolicious - A next generation web framework for the Perl programming language.