Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with a totally on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Use the Table of Contents to navigate on longer pages, use the Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC above on longer pages. probably not that mobile friendly atm. I am milk (or milkii) on Freenode IRC, give me a pm for feedback, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
- Homebrew - The missing package manager for OS X
- Homebrew Cask extends Homebrew and brings its elegance, simplicity, and speed to OS X applications and large binaries alike. It only takes 1 line in your shell to reach 3059 Casks maintained by 424 contributors.
- Cider is a simple wrapper for Homebrew and Homebrew Cask that allows you to save your setup across different machines. This lets you to restore a backup without having to deal with the mess that was the state of your previous installation, or painstakingly babysit the process step-by-step. 
- Rudix is a collection of pre-built Unix software delivered as packages for OS X.
- Darling - a translation layer that allows you to run unmodified macOS binaries on Linux. In its nature, it is similar to the well-known Wine project. At this point, does not yet run macOS application with a GUI. For more information, review the Project Status. Developers are always welcome to join the project.
- PearPC - an architecture-independent PowerPC platform emulator capable of running most PowerPC operating systems.