Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with an on-the-fly taxonomy containing a patchwork of topic outlines, descriptions, notes and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, videos, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Quality varies drastically. Use the Table of Contents menu to navigate long pages, use the header Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC links to reduce the menu size. Possibly not that mobile friendly atm. Feedback, general contacting me, and IRC idling in #tnswiki on Freenode (web chat). See About for login and other info. / et / em
- Homebrew - The missing package manager for OS X
- Homebrew Cask extends Homebrew and brings its elegance, simplicity, and speed to OS X applications and large binaries alike. It only takes 1 line in your shell to reach 3059 Casks maintained by 424 contributors.
- Cider is a simple wrapper for Homebrew and Homebrew Cask that allows you to save your setup across different machines. This lets you to restore a backup without having to deal with the mess that was the state of your previous installation, or painstakingly babysit the process step-by-step. 
- Rudix is a collection of pre-built Unix software delivered as packages for OS X.
- https://github.com/koekeishiya/chunkwm - Tiling window manager for macOS based on plugin architecture
- https://github.com/psychs/limechat - an IRC client for Mac OS X.
- Darling - a translation layer that allows you to run unmodified macOS binaries on Linux. In its nature, it is similar to the well-known Wine project. At this point, does not yet run macOS application with a GUI. For more information, review the Project Status. Developers are always welcome to join the project.
- PearPC - an architecture-independent PowerPC platform emulator capable of running most PowerPC operating systems.