Things and Stuff Wiki - an organically evolving knowledge base personal wiki with a totally on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. use the Table of Contents for navigation on longer pages. see About for further information. / et / em
- RadioReference.com - Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
- http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Main_Page - RadioReference.com is the world's largest radio communications data provider, featuring a complete frequency database, trunked radio system information, and FCC license data. RadioReference is also the largest broadcaster of public safety live audio communications feeds, hosting thousands of live audio broadcasts of Police, Fire, EMS, Railroad, and aircraft communications.
- HFUnderground.com - aka the HFU. This site is dedicated to documenting longwave, mediumwave, and shortwave stations, including broadcasters, utility/military stations, pirate radio and spy numbers stations.
- Broadcastify - The world's largest source of public safety, aircraft, rail, and marine radio live audio streams
- Radio Garden - explore live radio by rotating the globe.
- Radionecks - pirate radio forum
- BBC World Service: 5 minute update
- BBC: Radio Scotland
- BBC: World Service
- Public Radio International (PRI) is a global non-profit media company focused on the intersection of journalism and engagement to effect positive change in people’s lives. We create a more informed, empathetic and connected world by sharing powerful stories, encouraging exploration, connecting people and cultures, and creating opportunities to help people take informed action on stories that inspire them. Its mission is to serve audiences as a distinctive content source for information, insights and cultural experiences essential to living in our diverse, interconnected world. Founded in 1983, PRI audio, text and visual content is currently consumed by almost 19 million people each month.
- Public Radio Exchange (PRX) is an online marketplace for distribution, review, and licensing of public radio programming. PRX is also a growing social network and community of listeners, producers, and stations collaborating to reshape public radio.
- WLW - AM radio used to be different. If you lived way out on a farm, you probably depended on one or more of these distant, clear-channel stations for your only night time contact with the world. They were the Class 1-A's, the superstations, the flame throwers. They had callsigns like KFI (Farm Information), KOA (King Of Agriculture), WSM (We Shield Millions), and KRVN (Rural Voice of Nebraska). There were no market areas, no Arbs, no sound-alike syndications, and no graveyard buzz from hundreds of close-sited coffee-warmers. AM was bigger stuff than that, and Ohio's WLW was the biggest. 
See also Radio#Radio stations
- http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/ - flash app, where's the stream url??
- http://www.radionomy.com/en - various
- http://www.listenlive.eu/uk.html - fm stations
- http://www.wikiservice.at/user/milk/wiki.cgi?GoodMusicStreams - old
- http://fnoob.com/radios - multi
- http://eilo.org/ - dance, inc. minimal
- http://www.lesonparisien.com/en/ - new wave, synth/electropop, etc.
- tribal, techno, jungle, tekno
- Dub and Bass stream - best radio for rolling dubstep, half-step, future and other bass.
- http://rinse.fm/radio/ - london
- http://ambientsleepingpill.com/ - ambient
- http://www.solopianoradio.com/ - as domain, ad supported
- http://www.ubuweb.tv/tv.html - minimal experimental
- http://resonancefm.com/ - south bank experimental
- http://www.rts.ch/audio/ - french broadcaster
- http://reboot.fm/ - berlin
- http://goons.fabcat.org - goon show
- http://longplayer.org/ - 1000 year composition
Mixes and shows
- Hearts of Space - long running syndicated space music show
- OTRR Library - provides broad and free access to mid-20th century radio broadcasting as a critical component of cultural history and also as a remarkably absorbing and exciting hobby, with the hope of keeping our own fascination alive through future generations of listeners... and budding researchers. Premise: the more people we expose to this great listening and learning experience, the better we preserve interest in these recordings, the individuals and the times that created them, and the recordings themselves for posterity.
- RadioCut - lets you listen to radio programs from hours or days ago. Also you can create cuts, describing segments of these programs to share with other users.
- DeepRadio - a search engine that offers search access to radio content. DeepRadio uses DeepGram API and RadioCut framework to provide a new way to search radio content. 
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006wkfp - EM
- http://gabber.od.ua/ - from mmj
- https://themixingbowl.org - radio 1 essential mix, etc, a state of trance, everything major and many minor
- psychill, psybient, technoid, funky dubby glitchy brakey electro etc.
- kilowatts, bluetech, kattoo, gridlock, µ-Ziq Siege of Antioch, beefcake
- http://artmeetsscience.co.uk/tapes/ -old skool rave