Jump to navigation Jump to search
- https://github.com/makapuf/bitbox - a 32bit open hardware/source DIY console based on a unique chip (a cortex m4 with 1MB flash and 192k RAM). It has 2 USB devices input, stereo sound output, micro SD card, VGA graphics up to 800x600 @ 32k colors. On the software side, a bootloader, simulators and several games, emulators and libraries.
- https://github.com/christopherpow/nesicide - an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the 8-bit Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
- https://github.com/chrismaltby/gb-studio - a quick and easy to use retro adventure game creator for Game Boy available for Mac, Linux and Windows.
- DLDI - Dynamically Linked Device Interface for libfat - is the Dynamically Linked Disc Interface for Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS. It works as a part of libfat to allow homebrew programs to read and write files on the memory card inserted into one of the system's slots. It has also been implemented for GBA_NDS_FAT and DSLinux.
- https://github.com/YourKalamity/lazy-dsi-file-downloader - Automatically downloads, extracts and places files used for DSi modding
- Home | Universal-DB - you can find lists of 3DS and DS homebrew, updated regularly to make sure you’re getting the latest versions
- https://github.com/LostNintendoHistory/Lost-NDS-TV - The Lost Nintendo DS Television Output, brought back to life