Jump to navigation Jump to search
- https://github.com/makapuf/bitbox - a 32bit open hardware/source DIY console based on a unique chip (a cortex m4 with 1MB flash and 192k RAM). It has 2 USB devices input, stereo sound output, micro SD card, VGA graphics up to 800x600 @ 32k colors. On the software side, a bootloader, simulators and several games, emulators and libraries.
- Arduboy - Real Credit Card Size! Now includes over 200 games! Create your own games with free tutorials online. 
- Architecture of Consoles | A Practical Analysis - A practical analysis by Rodrigo Copetti
- https://github.com/christopherpow/nesicide - an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the 8-bit Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
- https://github.com/chrismaltby/gb-studio - a quick and easy to use retro adventure game creator for Game Boy available for Mac, Linux and Windows.
- https://github.com/iaddis/metalnes - Transistor level NES-001 simulation. Builds on OSX only for now. No MMU support. 
- Ukikipedia - wiki is dedicated to recording expert level knowledge of Super Mario 64. The purpose of this wiki is to allow people to find information that isn't easily available on other websites or by a quick Google search
- DLDI - Dynamically Linked Device Interface for libfat - is the Dynamically Linked Disc Interface for Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS. It works as a part of libfat to allow homebrew programs to read and write files on the memory card inserted into one of the system's slots. It has also been implemented for GBA_NDS_FAT and DSLinux.
- https://github.com/YourKalamity/lazy-dsi-file-downloader - Automatically downloads, extracts and places files used for DSi modding
- Home | Universal-DB - you can find lists of 3DS and DS homebrew, updated regularly to make sure you’re getting the latest versions
- https://github.com/LostNintendoHistory/Lost-NDS-TV - The Lost Nintendo DS Television Output, brought back to life
- https://github.com/kozec/sc-controller - User-mode driver, mapper and GTK3 based GUI for Steam Controller, DS4 and similar controllers.