Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Visual Studio Code
See also Python#IDE
- TKE - a full-featured source code editor with a minimalist UI.This editor is primarily written for programmers and contains support for many programming languages, syntax highlighting, optional built-in Vim support, multi-cursor/selection support, plugin support and many other features. The the feature list below for more details. 
- Code::Blocks - a free C, C++ and Fortran IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable.Finally, an IDE with all the features you need, having a consistent look, feel and operation across platforms.Built around a plugin framework, Code::Blocks can be extended with plugins. Any kind of functionality can be added by installing/coding a plugin. For instance, compiling and debugging functionality is already provided by plugins!
Simple Teaching Assistant
- Lamdu - aims to create a next-generation live programming environment that radically improves the programming experience.
- Theia - an extensible platform to develop multi-language Cloud & Desktop IDEs with state-of-the-art web technologies
- https://gitlab.com/eidheim/jucipp - one of the first IDEs to utilize libclang for improved C/C++ tooling. The integrated C/C++ support has since then improved steadily, and support for other languages has been made possible through the language server protocol. The main goals of juCi++ is effective resource usage, stability, and ease of use. Instead of relying on 3rd party addons, features expected in an IDE is instead integrated directly into juCi++. For effective development, juCi++ is primarily written for Unix/Linux systems. However, Windows users can use juCi++ through POSIX compatibility layers such as MSYS2.