Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with a totally on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Use the Table of Contents to navigate on longer pages, use the Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC above on longer pages. probably not that mobile friendly atm. I am milk (or milkii) on Freenode IRC, give me a pm for feedback, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
and not so
- http://ccideas.com/howto/drupal-7-wysiwyg-tinymce-is-ugly/ - wysiwyg tinymce.inc has hardcoded
- wysihtml5 is an open source rich text editor based on HTML5 technology and the progressive-enhancement approach. It uses a sophisticated security concept and aims to generate fully valid HTML5 markup by preventing unmaintainable tag soups and inline styles. The code is completely library agnostic: No jQuery, Prototype or similar is required.
- https://github.com/guardian/scribe 
- http://markitup.jaysalvat.com/home/ - non-wysiwyg
- http://benweet.github.io/stackedit/ - markdown