Jump to navigation Jump to search
- YouTube: Cellular Automata - The mathematics of how life works
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elementary_cellular_automaton - one-dimensional cellular automaton where there are two possible states (labeled 0 and 1) and the rule to determine the state of a cell in the next generation depends only on the current state of the cell and its two immediate neighbors
- Golly - an open source, cross-platform application for exploring Conway's Game of Life and many other types of cellular automata.
Game of Life
telnet gameoflife.erikzaadi.com 1337
- Life in life - Conway's Game of Life, emulated in Conway's Game of Life.
- http://codegolf.stackexchange.com/questions/88783/build-a-digital-clock-in-conways-game-of-life/ 
- Golly is an open source, cross-platform application for exploring Conway's Game of Life and other cellular automata.