Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with an on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions, notes and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, videos, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Quality varies drastically. Use the Table of Contents to navigate long pages, use the Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC header links on longer pages. Not that mobile friendly atm. #tnswiki on freenode IRC for feedback chat, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
See also Organising#Time management
For accounting: a 5 week month = 5 weeks including a Monday
- Calizo - Timeline calendar with zoom - the zoomable timeline calendar!
- Historic Calendars of Europe - generate
- https://github.com/jarun/pdd - Tiny date, time diff calculator with timers
1h = 3600s 1d = 86400s 1w = 604800s 28d = 2419200s
while true; do echo "$(date +%s)" | figlet ; sleep 0.99 ; done
date -u -d @1400000000 gives datetime in UTC
- Network Time Protocol - a protocol designed to synchronize the clocks of computers over a network.
- Welcome to NTPsec - a secure, hardened, and improved implementation of Network Time Protocol derived from NTP Classic, Dave Mills’s original.
- Linux Journal: NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation - by Eric S. Raymond on March 30, 2017
- http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/strftime.3.html - time format/template