See also Organising#Time management
For accounting: a 5 week month = 5 weeks including a Monday
- Calizo - Timeline calendar with zoom - the zoomable timeline calendar!
- Historic Calendars of Europe - generate
- XTide - Harmonic tide clock and tide predictor
- https://github.com/hzeller/txtempus - A DCF77, WWVB, JJY and MSF clock LF-band signal transmitter using the Raspberry Pi
- https://github.com/jarun/pdd - Tiny date, time diff calculator with timers
1h = 3600s 1d = 86400s 1w = 604800s 28d = 2419200s
while true; do echo "$(date +%s)" | figlet ; sleep 0.99 ; done
date -u -d @1400000000 gives datetime in UTC
- Network Time Protocol - a protocol designed to synchronize the clocks of computers over a network.
- Welcome to NTPsec - a secure, hardened, and improved implementation of Network Time Protocol derived from NTP Classic, Dave Mills’s original.
- Linux Journal: NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation - by Eric S. Raymond on March 30, 2017
- http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/strftime.3.html - time format/template
- dateutils - a bunch of tools that revolve around fiddling with dates and times in the command line with a strong focus on use cases that arise when dealing with large amounts of financial data.