Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with a totally on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Use the Table of Contents to navigate on longer pages, use the Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC above on longer pages. probably not that mobile friendly atm. I am milk (or milkii) on Freenode IRC, give me a pm for feedback, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
See also Organising#Time management
For accounting: a 5 week month = 5 weeks including a Monday
- Calizo - Timeline calendar with zoom - the zoomable timeline calendar!
- Historic Calendars of Europe - generate
1h = 3600s 1d = 86400s 1w = 604800s 28d = 2419200s
while true; do echo "$(date +%s)" | figlet ; sleep 0.99 ; done
date -u -d @1400000000 gives datetime in UTC
- Network Time Protocol - a protocol designed to synchronize the clocks of computers over a network.
- Welcome to NTPsec - a secure, hardened, and improved implementation of Network Time Protocol derived from NTP Classic, Dave Mills’s original.
- Linux Journal: NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation - by Eric S. Raymond on March 30, 2017
- http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/strftime.3.html - time format/template