Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with an on-the-fly taxonomy containing a patchwork of topic outlines, descriptions, notes and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, videos, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Quality varies drastically. Use the Table of Contents menu to navigate long pages, use the header Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC links to reduce the menu size. Possibly not that mobile friendly atm. Feedback, general contacting me, and IRC idling in #tnswiki on Freenode (web chat). See About for login and other info. / et / em
See also Organising#Time management
For accounting: a 5 week month = 5 weeks including a Monday
- Calizo - Timeline calendar with zoom - the zoomable timeline calendar!
- Historic Calendars of Europe - generate
- XTide - Harmonic tide clock and tide predictor
- https://github.com/hzeller/txtempus - A DCF77, WWVB, JJY and MSF clock LF-band signal transmitter using the Raspberry Pi
- https://github.com/jarun/pdd - Tiny date, time diff calculator with timers
1h = 3600s 1d = 86400s 1w = 604800s 28d = 2419200s
while true; do echo "$(date +%s)" | figlet ; sleep 0.99 ; done
date -u -d @1400000000 gives datetime in UTC
- Network Time Protocol - a protocol designed to synchronize the clocks of computers over a network.
- Welcome to NTPsec - a secure, hardened, and improved implementation of Network Time Protocol derived from NTP Classic, Dave Mills’s original.
- Linux Journal: NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation - by Eric S. Raymond on March 30, 2017
- http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/strftime.3.html - time format/template
- dateutils - a bunch of tools that revolve around fiddling with dates and times in the command line with a strong focus on use cases that arise when dealing with large amounts of financial data.