Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also Organising#Time management
For accounting: a 5 week month = 5 weeks including a Monday
- Nerdiversary - Is Today a Special Day?
- Calizo - Timeline calendar with zoom - the zoomable timeline calendar!
- Historic Calendars of Europe - generate
- When Can I Reuse This Calendar? - Did you find a 1989 Saved by the Bell calendar in your closet? Are you too cheap to throw out the 2019 calendar you never bothered to open? Now you can party like it's 1964 thanks to WhenCanIReuseThisCalendar.com!
- XTide - Harmonic tide clock and tide predictor
- https://github.com/hzeller/txtempus - A DCF77, WWVB, JJY and MSF clock LF-band signal transmitter using the Raspberry Pi
- https://github.com/jarun/pdd - Tiny date, time diff calculator with timers
1h = 3600s 1d = 86400s 1w = 604800s 28d = 2419200s
while true; do echo "$(date +%s)" | figlet ; sleep 0.99 ; done
date -u -d @1400000000 gives datetime in UTC
- Network Time Protocol - a protocol designed to synchronize the clocks of computers over a network.
- Welcome to NTPsec - a secure, hardened, and improved implementation of Network Time Protocol derived from NTP Classic, Dave Mills’s original.
- Linux Journal: NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation - by Eric S. Raymond on March 30, 2017
- http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/strftime.3.html - time format/template
- dateutils - a bunch of tools that revolve around fiddling with dates and times in the command line with a strong focus on use cases that arise when dealing with large amounts of financial data.