Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with a totally on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Use the Table of Contents to navigate on longer pages, use the Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC above on longer pages. probably not that mobile friendly atm. I am milk (or milkii) on Freenode IRC, give me a pm for feedback, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
"i don't find these graphical interfaces very clear"
- https://archive.org/details/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto - Aaron Swartz
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_commercial_open-source_applications_and_services - The purpose of this table is to provide reference information about the provenance and history of notable commercial open-source applications, adopting Business models for open-source software, alphabetized by the product/service name. It is not to be used or interpreted as an advertisement for the vendors.
- https://github.com/fossology/fossology - FOSSology is an open source license compliance software system and toolkit. As a toolkit you can run license, copyright and export control scans from the command line. As a system, a database and web ui are provided to give you a compliance workflow. License, copyright and export scanners are tools used in the workflow.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/License_proliferation - the phenomenon of an abundance of already existing and the continued creation of new software licenses for software and software packages in the FOSS ecosystem. License proliferation affects the whole FOSS ecosystem negatively by the burden of increasingly complex license selection, license interaction, and license compatibility considerations.
- YouTube: How Open Source Projects Survive Poisonous People - Google Tech Talk, Ben Collins-Sussman & Brian W. Fitzpatrick
- OpenHatch - a non-profit dedicated to matching prospective free software contributors with communities, tools, and education.
- http://choosealicense.com/ - from gh
- Adding Terms to the GPL - Paul H. Arne