Things and Stuff Wiki - an organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with a totally on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. use the Table of Contents to navigate and the Small-ToC / Tiny-TOC header links on longer pages. probably not that mobile friendly atm. i am milk on freenode, give me a pm for feedback, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
"i don't find these graphical interfaces very clear"
- https://archive.org/details/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto - Aaron Swartz
- https://github.com/fossology/fossology - FOSSology is an open source license compliance software system and toolkit. As a toolkit you can run license, copyright and export control scans from the command line. As a system, a database and web ui are provided to give you a compliance workflow. License, copyright and export scanners are tools used in the workflow.
- YouTube: How Open Source Projects Survive Poisonous People - Google Tech Talk, Ben Collins-Sussman & Brian W. Fitzpatrick
- OpenHatch - a non-profit dedicated to matching prospective free software contributors with communities, tools, and education.
- http://choosealicense.com/ - from gh
- Adding Terms to the GPL - Paul H. Arne