Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with a totally on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Use the Table of Contents to navigate on longer pages, use the Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC above on longer pages. probably not that mobile friendly atm. I am milk (or milkii) on Freenode IRC, give me a pm for feedback, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
and enterprise/corporate. to heavily refactor.
- http://ircstartups.pbworks.com/ - #startups, non-official hn channel (see also ##hackernews)
- Don't Follow Your Passion: A Smarter Way to Find a Product to Sell
- Making Sense of Minimum Viable Products
- Ask HN: Is a starting an enterprise software startup worth the hassle?
- LearningJar: Start Your Own Business
- 37signals: Getting Real - The smarter, faster, easier way to build a successful web application
- Gamification: The Art of Attracting and Keeping Users
- Traction mistakes
- Pitchency - Showcasing only the best startup pitch decks
- Problem & Value Proposition
- Seed: 18 slides, Series A: 24 slides
- The most popular (60%) primary colour is BLUE
- For a $2,000,000 raise, companies on average spend $1,100 on design
- Build Your Target Media List
- Ready Your Release for Distribution
- Distributing the Press Release
- Sending the Supplemental Pitch
- Open Source Entrepreneurship
See also Organisation
- What’s the effect on requirements engineering when switching from Scrum to KanbanScrum & technical debt
- Long, Slow, SaaS Ramp of Death - Gail Goodman, Constant Contact
- A forgotten military standard that saves weeks of work (by providing free project management templates)
- Peopleware - This book was written by Tom DeMarco & Timothy Lister.
- Do you want to be an engineer? Entropy Crushers - A project manager is responsible for shipping a product, whereas a product manager is responsible for making sure the right product is shipped. A program manager is an uber-mutated combination of both that usually shows up to handle multiple interrelated projects. Communication, Decisions, Error Correction
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Johnson_%28engineer%29#Kelly_Johnson.27s_14_Rules_of_Management 
- PDF: Managing Without Managers by Ricardo Semler
- Ricardo Semler - Leading by Omission - If successful business depends on innovation, wonders Ricardo Semler, why are automobiles made essentially the same way today as they were in Ford's first assembly line 100 years ago? Parallel parking is one of " the stupidest things we do," says Semler, "If we had a day, could we not by tomorrow afternoon figure out a way to make a car" that handles better in this common situation -- or, on a grander scale, escape from the "silly concept" of oil dependent transportation altogether? The problem, Semler figures, is that there's "something fundamental about organizations and ' leadership that makes it almost impossible for people inside a business to change their own industry." Industries are based on "formats that are basically legacies of military hierarchies," says Semler, which neglect or deny the power of human intuition and democratic participation. In Semler's own firm, there are no five-year business plans (which he views as wishful thinking), but rather "a rolling rationale about numbers." A project takes off only if a critical mass of employees decides to get involved. Staff determine when they need a leader, and then choose their own bosses in a process akin to courtship, says Semler, resulting in a corporate turnover rate of 2% over 25 years. "We'll send our sons anywhere in the world to die for democracy," says Semler, but don't seem to apply the concept to the workplace. This is a tragic error, because "people on their own developing their own solutions will develop something different.
- Lean Canvas - Business Model Canvas Optimized for Lean Startup
- http://blog.assembla.com/assemblablog/tabid/12618/bid/87899/Seven-Things-I-Hate-About-Agile.aspx 
- http://ryancarson.com/post/61562761297/no-managers-why-we-removed-bosses-at-treehouse 
- https://c1.cognician.com/ - software that frames issues by asks questions
- http://drupal.org/project/ideation - crowdsourced feedback, us education ept.
- The AZ Problem - a generalization of the XY Problem. To wit, if we agree that the XY Problem is a problem, than the AZ Problem is a metaproblem. And while the XY Problem is often technical, the AZ Problem is procedural. The AZ Problem is when business requirements are misunderstood or decontextualized. These requirements end up being the root cause of brittle, ill-suited, or frivolous features. An AZ Problem will often give rise to several XY Problems. Some telltale signs of an AZ Problem waiting to happen: A culture where product, engineering, and sales rarely interact. "Resume-driven" development.
Using "big data" to solve "small data" business needs.
- Hiring your first employee (a UK guide)
- How I hire writers
- How I ended up conducting successful tech interviews with just 1 question 
Incubators / accelerators
- VoiceBunny - Fast and professional voices for any type of project.