Things and Stuff Wiki - an organically evolving knowledge base wiki containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads, and more. table of contents for navigation on long pages. see About for further information. / et / em
about half complete.. will bother later.
See also Living#Tents
- Hip/bum bag
- Headtorch (plus second torch to loan to another)
- Spare set of underwear, trousers and long sleeve t-shirt and jumper foe each day, in case of wet.
- Sleeping bag
- Roll matt
- (short) Sandwiches in chinese takeaway tupperware
- (long) Ingredients and precooked foods in airtight tupperwear
- (long) Cutlery, plastic plate, bowl, mug
- Drinks decanted into plastic bottles
- 2L water absolute minimum. 5L for drinking, cooking, tea
- Kit bag with toothbrush, mini-tube of paste (obtainable from some dentist receptions), face cloth.
- Hand wipes
- Midge mask
- Wellies that fit
- Better penknife