Jump to navigation Jump to search
- https://github.com/JessThrysoee/jscorrectify - to check?
fork of jslint, not as strict as crockford's defaults
- JSHint Options Reference - JSHint
- jshint.vim : A plugin that integrates JSHint with Vim
Google Closure Linter
See also WebDev#Testing
- JSDev is a filter that activates selected comments, making them executable. This makes it possible to put development, performance, and testing scaffolding into a source file. The scaffolding is removed by minification, but is activated by JSDev.
- http://www.initializr.com/ - h5bp, modernizer, more
See also Vim
- Vim JS Tools - This is a simple plugin that adds both JSLint and JSBeautify functionality in one. JSLint is currently assumed to be installed globally by npm, JSBeautify code is included.
- forked from vim-js-beautify
- jshint.vim - This plugin will allow you to run jshint from vim, and shows the results in a split window.