Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with a totally on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Use the Table of Contents to navigate on longer pages, use the Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC above on longer pages. probably not that mobile friendly atm. I am milk (or milkii) on Freenode IRC, give me a pm for feedback, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
- https://github.com/JessThrysoee/jscorrectify - to check?
fork of jslint, not as strict as crockford's defaults
git clone email@example.com:johnbender/jshint-service.git cd jshint-service heroku create git push heroku master
- jshint.vim : A plugin that integrates JSHint with Vim
Google Closure Linter
See also WebDev#Testing
- JSDev is a filter that activates selected comments, making them executable. This makes it possible to put development, performance, and testing scaffolding into a source file. The scaffolding is removed by minification, but is activated by JSDev.
- http://www.initializr.com/ - h5bp, modernizer, more
See also Vim
- Vim JS Tools - This is a simple plugin that adds both JSLint and JSBeautify functionality in one. JSLint is currently assumed to be installed globally by npm, JSBeautify code is included.
- forked from vim-js-beautify
- jshint.vim - This plugin will allow you to run jshint from vim, and shows the results in a split window.