Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with an on-the-fly taxonomy containing a patchwork of topic outlines, descriptions, notes and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, videos, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Quality varies drastically. Use the Table of Contents menu to navigate long pages, use the header Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC links to reduce the menu size. Possibly not that mobile friendly atm. Feedback, general contacting me, and IRC idling in #tnswiki on Freenode (web chat). See About for login and other info. / et / em
- https://github.com/JessThrysoee/jscorrectify - to check?
fork of jslint, not as strict as crockford's defaults
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:johnbender/jshint-service.git cd jshint-service heroku create git push heroku master
- jshint.vim : A plugin that integrates JSHint with Vim
Google Closure Linter
See also WebDev#Testing
- JSDev is a filter that activates selected comments, making them executable. This makes it possible to put development, performance, and testing scaffolding into a source file. The scaffolding is removed by minification, but is activated by JSDev.
- http://www.initializr.com/ - h5bp, modernizer, more
See also Vim
- Vim JS Tools - This is a simple plugin that adds both JSLint and JSBeautify functionality in one. JSLint is currently assumed to be installed globally by npm, JSBeautify code is included.
- forked from vim-js-beautify
- jshint.vim - This plugin will allow you to run jshint from vim, and shows the results in a split window.