Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with an on-the-fly taxonomy containing a patchwork of topic outlines, descriptions, notes and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, videos, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Quality varies drastically. Use the Table of Contents to navigate long pages, use the Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC header links on longer pages. Not that mobile friendly atm. #tnswiki on freenode IRC for feedback chat, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
Command-line interface WordPress.
- wp-cli - A command line interface for WordPress. Based on Drush.
- tutsplus: Using wp-cli for Fun and Profit - Feb 21st, 2012
- WordPress Command Line Fun - Feb 23, 2012
//.wp-cli/bin/wp --info export PATH=//.wp-cli/bin:$PATH
wp --blog=myblog.mynetwork.com set scope to multisite blog
wp core download download latest release wp core install --url=url --title=site-title [--admin_name=username] --admin_email=email --admin_password=password db install wp core update upgrade to latest release wp core version --extra full version infos
wp user create username email@example.com --role=administrator wp user list wp user update 3 --user_pass=123456 wp db dump sql dump wp db query "SELECT MAX(post_date) from wp_posts WHERE post_type = 'post' AND post_status = 'publish'" last post published wp db cli interactive mysql
wp plugin status display installed plugins wp plugin install hello-dolly install hello-dolly wp plugin install google-sitemap-generator --activate install and activate google-sitemap-generator wp plugin install google-sitemap-generator --activate --dev install and activate google-sitemap-generator development branch wp plugin update akismet update akismet wp plugin update --all update all wp plugin toggle [plugin] turn on/off google-sitemap-generator wp plugin uninstall [plugin] remove plugin from the system wp plugin delete [plugin] delete plugin files
wp theme status main site theme status wp theme status --blog=test.example.com multisite theme status wp theme activate my-new-theme --blog=fooblog.example.com multisite theme activate installed theme cd $(wp theme path twentyeleven) change to theme directory
wp generate posts --count=1000 for testing
wp export --path=./ --user=admin export content to a WXR file
- https://github.com/billerickson/wp-cli-plugin-install-missing - Install any plugins that are "active" but missing.
- Puppet WP-CLI - This module enables the easy use of WP CLI to control your WordPress site through Puppet manifests. It provides an easy abstraction for common WP CLI commands as well as installing the WP CLI binaries as needed.
Run the script from a folder where you'd like your dev site to live. Name the project. Slug is used throughout the build in your theme, function prefixes, etc. Optionally connect it to a private BB repo. Automatically builds local DB based on given inputs. Installs latest version of WP via WP-CLI. Creates a local-config file and modifies wp-config credentials if given for "live credentials". Installs developer plugins. ACF, Developer, WP_Debug, etc. If you fork this project you can easily change the ones I've chosen. Optionally (recommended) installs and activates a custom _s theme. This theme generates Title, description, and prefixes all functions. Saving tons of initial work.
wordpress-importer-cli.php goes in wp-content/plugins/wordpress-importer
--blog: Blog ID of the blog you like to import to --file: Full Path to WXR import file --attachments: Import attachments (true/false) --user: Username/ID the import should run as --author_mapping: empty or php file with User mapping array $cli_user_map = array( <old_user> => <new_user_name/email/id> ); defined. if the file does not exist it will be created for you
- WordPress-CLI-Exporter - A CLI Wrapper around the WordPress WXR Exporter
php cli-exporter.php --blog=blogname --path=/tmp/ --user=admin [--start_date=2011-01-01] [--end_date=2011-12-31] [--post_type=post] [--author=admin] [-- * category=Uncategorized] [--post_status=publish] [--skip_comments=1] [--file_item_count=1000]
- source: wpshell
- Meet wpshell – the power of WordPress at your prompt - Nov 13, 2011
- http://wordshell.net/ - costs? says gpl2, but that is a lie?
- https://github.com/jerodsanto/wordpress-console - adds a "Console" page to the admin menu for WordPress environment cli
- https://github.com/webord/wp-migrate - migrate the System from one url to another.
- https://github.com/brool/wordpress-shuffle - python, save posts to files
- skeleton repo for a WordPress site. not wp-mu compatible.
- https://github.com/vidluther/Autopress - Capistrano install scripts
- https://github.com/shacker/wp-batch-manage - scripts for cPanel based
- https://github.com/dxw/wp-generate - ruby, generate themes and templates
- https://github.com/dxw/cucumber-wordpress - for cucumber development, ruby
- https://github.com/genesis/wordpress/  - Rapidly create, develop, & deploy WordPress across multiple environments.
- http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=3510 - post from vim