Things and Stuff Wiki - an organically evolving knowledge base personal wiki with a totally on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. use the Table of Contents for navigation on longer pages. probably not that mobile friendly atm. see About for further information. / et / em
- 1 General
- 2 ADB
- 3 Unlocking
- 4 PC
- 5 Apps
- 6 Logging
- 7 Alternatives
- 8 Trebel
- 9 SDK
- 10 Coding
- 11 X
- 12 Linux
- https://github.com/zach-klippenstein/adbfs - A FUSE filesystem that uses goadb to expose Android devices' filesystems.
- F-Droid is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform. The client makes it easy to browse, install, and keep track of updates on your device.
- live dmesg lite - bootlog
- ZShaolin GNU / Linux terminal - Zsh + etc. $ / OSS
- http://www.dyne.org/software/zshaolin/ - requires 240Mb free!
- Termux is a terminal emulator and Linux environment bringing powerful terminal access to Android.
- Flexpansion - really good autocomplete/correct
- http://www.mobiletextinput.com/ - SlideIT
- AnySoftKeyboard - OSS
- 8pen - $
- Minuum Keyboard - $
- Thumb Keyboard - $
- Fleksy Keyboard Free - not compatible with G2
- K-9 Mail - An advanced email client for Android
- https://github.com/bboozzoo/mconnect - Vala (Gnome)
- MAXS (Modular Android XMPP Suite), a set of open-source GPLv3 licensed Android applications, allows you to control your Android device and receive notifications over XMPP. For example, you can compose and send a SMS message on your desktop/laptop by sending a command message from every standard compliant XMPP client to MAXS running on your smartphone.
- http://coolreader.org/ - no pdf
- TextSecure is a replacement for the standard text messaging application, allowing you to send and receive text messages as normal.
- PushBullet makes it easy to push files, links, reminders and more between your Android devices, to your friends, and even to your computer quickly, easily and securely.
- Vidiom captures MP4 video and allows you to publish them to a variety of video hosting services.