Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Synfig Studio - a free and open-source 2D animation software, designed as powerful industrial-strength solution for creating film-quality animation using a vector and bitmap artwork. It eliminates the need to create animation frame-by frame, allowing you to produce 2D animation of a higher quality with fewer people and resources. Synfig Studio is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS X.
- OpenToonz - based on the software "Toonz", which was developed by Digital Video S.p.A. in Italy, customized by Studio Ghibli, and has been used for creating its works for many years. Dwango launches this OpenToonz project, in cooperation with Digital Video and Studio Ghibli.
- Animata - an open source real-time animation software, designed to create animations, interactive background projections for concerts, theatre and dance performances.
- Linux Stopmotion - a Free Open Source application to create stop-motion animations. It helps you capture and edit the frames of your animation and export them as a single file.
- Papagayo - a lip-syncing program designed to line up phonemes (mouth shapes) with the actual recorded sound of actors speaking.
teenage engineering videolab
- https://github.com/teenageengineering/videolab - Toolkit for designing midi-controlled video content.
- enve - create vector animations, raster animations, and even use sound and video files. Enve was created with flexibility and expandability in mind.