Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also Computer, *nix, Windows, Amiga
- https://github.com/aolofsson/awesome-hardware-tools - A curated list of awesome open source hardware tools.
See also Media#Telephone
- http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2014/12/18/german-researchers-discover-a-flaw-that-could-let-anyone-listen-to-your-cell-calls-and-read-your-texts/ 
- http://www.textfiles.com/phreak/BLUEBOXING/ - via jolly rogers's cookbook, 18? years ago
See also Android
- https://github.com/scottbez1/AS5600Knob - Cheap 3D Printed Absolute Encoder Knob
- https://github.com/scottbez1/smartknob - an open-source input device with software-configurable endstops and virtual detents. A brushless gimbal motor is paired with a magnetic encoder to provide closed-loop torque feedback control, making it possible to dynamically create and adjust the feel of detents and endstops.
- SenseStage is a fully integrated hardware and software infrastructure that is intuitive to use for artists and designers, is scaleable to many nodes and performs data acquisition, transmission, conditioning, sharing and compositional tasks all within the same system.
- http://publiclaboratory.org/ - Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science
- Miele S8340 Ecoline S8 Series Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - 1200w
- FPGA Ultrasound Imaging on a Raspberry Pi - ice40-powered | un0rick 
- https://bitbucket.org/librepilot/librepilot - research and development of software and hardware to be used in a variety of applications including vehicle control and stabilization, unmanned autonomous vehicles and robotics. One of the project’s primary goals is to provide an open and collaborative environment making it the ideal home for development of innovative ideas.
- OpenDroneMap - Drone Mapping Software
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot - a machine—especially one programmable by a computer— capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically. Robots can be guided by an external control device or the control may be embedded within. Robots may be constructed to take on human form but most robots are machines designed to perform a task with no regard to how they look.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotics - an interdisciplinary branch of engineering and science that includes mechanical engineering, electronics engineering, computer science, and others. Robotics deals with the design, construction, operation, and use of robots, as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing.
- ROS.org - Robot Operating System (ROS) is a flexible framework for writing robot software. It is a collection of tools, libraries, and conventions that aim to simplify the task of creating complex and robust robot behavior across a wide variety of robotic platforms.
- https://github.com/balkce/rosjack - ROS node that connects to JACK Audio Connection Toolkit and provides audio-type topics.
- https://github.com/balkce/beamform - ROS package that carries out simple beamforming strategies, using JACK as input/output audio server.
- https://github.com/super-owesome/bobble_controllers - ROS controllers for self balancing robot, Bobble-Bot.
- https://github.com/projecthorus/chasemapper - Browser-Based High-Altitude Balloon Chase Map