Jump to navigation Jump to search
- http://www.vesalia.de/e_indivisionagamk2.htm - A1200/A4000 AGA flicker fixer
- https://github.com/jasonsbeer/Amiga-2000-ATX - Develop an Amiga 2000 PCB in the EATX form factor.
- https://github.com/jtsiomb/usbamigafloppy - a USB floppy disk controller, for reading and writing amiga disks. In conjunction with the accompanying amigafloppy program, it allows archiving amiga disks as ADF disk images, or writing ADF disk images back to disks, to use with an Amiga computer.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UAE_(emulator) - a computer emulator which emulates the hardware of the Commodore Amiga range of computers. Released under the GNU General Public License, UAE is free software.
- FS-UAE - integrates the most accurate Amiga emulation code available from WinUAE. FS-UAE emulates A500, A500+, A600, A1200, A1000, A3000 and A4000 models, but you can tweak the hardware configuration and create customized Amigas.
- vAmiga - driven by a virtual Motorola 68k CPU called Moira. The CPU core is maintained in a seperata repository and easily integratable into your own application.
- AROS Research Operating System - or AROS, a lightweight, efficient, and flexible desktop operating system, designed to help you make the most of your computer. It's an independent, portable and free project, aiming at being compatible with AmigaOS at the API level (like Wine, unlike UAE), while improving on it in many areas. The source code is available under an open source license, which allows anyone to freely improve upon it.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AROS_Research_Operating_System - AROS – pronounced "AR-OS") is a free and open source multi media centric implementation of the AmigaOS 3.1 APIs. Designed to be portable and flexible, ports are currently available for x86-based and PowerPC-based PCs in native and hosted flavors, with other architectures in development. AROS, in a show of full circle, was also ported to the m68k-based Amiga 1200, and there's also an ARM port for the Raspberry Pi series.
- AEROS - a hybrid distribution of AROS and Linux (in the moment debian 6.0 for X86 and 8.0 for ARM is used) available for ARM and x86 systems. The R3.5-ISO is an 4in1 OS. You get access to Linux, AROS x86, AROSm68k and WIndows apps out of the Box
- MorphOS - a lightweight, highly efficient and flexible desktop operating system. It includes primarily proprietary as well as open - source components. Its many features range from a modern exceptionally customizable graphical user interface, which can utilize 3D hardware acceleration, to a high-performance Just-in-Time compiler that emulates the 68k family of processors and thereby allows to transparently execute legacy applications developed for the Commodore Ax00 series of computers. You will find a selection of core components described below.
- https://github.com/captain-amygdala/pistorm - 68k Hardware Emulator