- http://www.vesalia.de/e_indivisionagamk2.htm - A1200/A4000 AGA flicker fixer
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UAE_(emulator) - a computer emulator which emulates the hardware of the Commodore Amiga range of computers. Released under the GNU General Public License, UAE is free software.
- FS-UAE - integrates the most accurate Amiga emulation code available from WinUAE. FS-UAE emulates A500, A500+, A600, A1200, A1000, A3000 and A4000 models, but you can tweak the hardware configuration and create customized Amigas.
- AROS Research Operating System - or AROS, a lightweight, efficient, and flexible desktop operating system, designed to help you make the most of your computer. It's an independent, portable and free project, aiming at being compatible with AmigaOS at the API level (like Wine, unlike UAE), while improving on it in many areas. The source code is available under an open source license, which allows anyone to freely improve upon it.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AROS_Research_Operating_System - AROS – pronounced "AR-OS") is a free and open source multi media centric implementation of the AmigaOS 3.1 APIs. Designed to be portable and flexible, ports are currently available for x86-based and PowerPC-based PCs in native and hosted flavors, with other architectures in development. AROS, in a show of full circle, was also ported to the m68k-based Amiga 1200, and there's also an ARM port for the Raspberry Pi series.
- MorphOS - a lightweight, highly efficient and flexible desktop operating system. It includes primarily proprietary as well as open - source components. Its many features range from a modern exceptionally customizable graphical user interface, which can utilize 3D hardware acceleration, to a high-performance Just-in-Time compiler that emulates the 68k family of processors and thereby allows to transparently execute legacy applications developed for the Commodore Ax00 series of computers. You will find a selection of core components described below.