Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with an on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions, notes and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, videos, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Quality varies drastically. Use the Table of Contents to navigate long pages, use the Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC header links on longer pages. Not that mobile friendly atm. #tnswiki on freenode IRC for feedback chat, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
- http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/06/make-better-pourover-coffee-how-pourover-works-temperature-timing.html 
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_cherry_tea - a herbal tea made from the dried skins of the coffee fruit. Often, it is more than the skins that are used, and include the dried berries (or "cherries") of the coffee plant that remain after the coffee beans have been collected from within. It is also known as cascara, from the Spanish cáscara, meaning "husk". It is different from cascara sagrada tea, a powerful plant-based laxative
- Bloomberg: Coffee Waste Is Now Fetching a 480% Premium Over Coffee Itself 
- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsH9BBL4g1OhdDI0WGs0Zk5IN3lSZk5FS0xkaFhVZXc#gid=0 - supermarket prices
- https://github.com/the-teacher/cocktails_for_programmers/blob/master/cocktails_for_programers.md 
- http://drinks.seriouseats.com/2014/03/challenges-of-opening-a-brewery-job-advice-beer-industry-collin-mcdonnell-henhouse.html 
- BrewPi - Brewing Automation - A modern brewery controller
The BrewPi Spark 3 is a temperature controller that can control your beer or wine fermentation with 0.1°C precision. It sends data to a Raspberry Pi to show a control panel with graphs in your browser. And all our software is open source!
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Zinfandel - In the 1970s Sutter Home Winery was a producer of premium Zinfandel red wine in the Napa Valley. To increase concentration in their wines, they used the saignée technique to bleed off some of the grape juice before fermentation, to increase the impact of compounds in the skins on the remaining wine. The excess juice was separately fermented into a dry, almost white wine that Sutter Home called "White Zinfandel." In 1975, Sutter Home's White Zinfandel experienced a "stuck fermentation", a problem that occurs when the yeast dies out before consuming all of the sugar. This problem juice was set aside. Some weeks later the winemaker tasted it, and preferred this accidental result, which was a sweet pink wine. This is the style that became popular and today is known as White Zinfandel, but in the early days was known as Cabernet Blanc or White Cabernet.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckfast_Tonic_Wine - Buckfast or Buckie, is a fortified wine licensed from Buckfast Abbey in Devon
The ghetto way to make mead~: (DavidG)
- empty 5 litre plastic container
- 1 litre cheap orange juice
- 1 kilo honey
- enough hot water to top it up to 4 litres (e.g. by washing out the honey jars)
- two teaspoons brewer's yeast
- cap it, shake it REALLY HARD to mix it up
- balloon with pinhole to serve as airlock on top
- leave for two months. filter. leave for another two months.
If you want to be super-ghetto and use bread yeast, start off two teaspoons yeast in a jam jar with two tablespoons warm water and one tablespoon sugar. Leave it to stand for 5-10 min until it starts frothing. Then put that in the above and proceed from the shaking step.
This sort of thing is why banning alcohol is futile.
~ technically an orange melomel, but nobody cares
- PRUNO - matthew j nemer