Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also Creative coding
- https://github.com/folkertvanheusden/constatus - monitors, converts, transforms, filters and multiplexes video-feeds. Feeds like IP-cameras, "video4linux"-devices, pixelflut, VNC-servers, Raspberry Pi-cameras, etc. It is an NVR (network video recorder) with special features.
- PipeWire - a project that aims to greatly improve handling of audio and video under Linux. It aims to support the usecases currently handled by both PulseAudio and Jack and at the same time provide same level of powerful handling of Video input and output. It also introduces a security model that makes interacting with audio and video devices from containerized applications easy, with supporting Flatpak applications being the primary goal. Alongside Wayland and Flatpak we expect PipeWire to provide a core building block for the future of Linux application development. 
- https://github.com/PipeWire/pipewire-alsa - ALSA plugin for pipewire
- https://github.com/PipeWire/pipewire-jack - JACK client library
- https://github.com/PipeWire/pipewire-pulseaudio - PulseAudio replacement library on top of PipeWire
- https://github.com/Qufyy/obs-pipewire-audio-capture - Experimental PipeWire audio capturing for OBS Studio
- https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/ryuukyu/helvum - A GTK patchbay for pipewire.
- https://github.com/Ax9D/pw-viz - Pipewire graph editor written in Rust. WIP
- https://github.com/wwmm/easyeffects - Limiter, compressor, reverberation, equalizer and auto volume effects for Pulseaudio applications, LV2 based.