Jump to navigation Jump to search
- http://www.robopeak.com/blog/?p=282 - diy laser keyboard
- https://github.com/zevv/bucklespring - Nostalgia bucklespring keyboard sound
- https://github.com/jackrosenthal/threelayout - A better modifier based keyboard layout
https://github.com/rsheldiii/KeyV2 - a keycap and keyset construction library for mechanical keyboards, written in openSCAD.
- Raymii.org: Split keyboards, a five year review including the ErgoDox EZ, Matias Ergo Pro and Kinesis Freestyle 2 
- https://github.com/diimdeep/awesome-split-keyboards - A collection of ergonomic split keyboards ⌨
- Keyboardio - With a hardwood body, mechanical switches & custom-sculpted keycaps, it's a dream to type on. It comes with source code & a screwdriver.
- Art of Chording - Teach yourself stenography for free. Use steno with Plover to type faster and more ergonomically than on a keyboard.
- https://github.com/p-society/typeracer-cli - Learn how to touch type from the comfort of your terminal and challenge your friends for a match .
- https://github.com/balzss/cli-typer - Practice touch typing in the commandline and measure your skills.