Jump to navigation Jump to search
- http://www.robopeak.com/blog/?p=282 - diy laser keyboard
- https://github.com/zevv/bucklespring - Nostalgia bucklespring keyboard sound
- https://github.com/jackrosenthal/threelayout - A better modifier based keyboard layout
- The Planck Keyboard – OLKB
- YouTube: ULTIMATE Mechanical Keyboard Keycap Replacement "How To" Guide
- YouTube: $200 Keycaps Vs Cheap Keycaps - Why
- YouTube: I Made my Own Keyboard Keycaps!!
- kbrenders - Upload your freeform keyboard-layout-editor design, or select a case and keycap profile and modify our provided template. We'll email you a high resolution 3D render of your design in 2 hours or less.
- https://github.com/rsheldiii/KeyV2 - a keycap and keyset construction library for mechanical keyboards, written in openSCAD.
- https://github.com/diimdeep/awesome-split-keyboards - A collection of ergonomic split keyboards ⌨
- Raymii.org: Split keyboards, a five year review including the ErgoDox EZ, Matias Ergo Pro and Kinesis Freestyle 2 
- Alpaca Keyboards: ErgoDox 76 "Hot Dox": Hot Swappable Ergonomic Keyboard
- Build Guide: ErgoDox 76 "Hot Dox" - KeyChatter.com - Mechanical Keyboard Reviews, News, Buyer's Guide, and more
- YouTube: Ditch your Shift key
- ZSA Moonlander
- https://github.com/zsa/wally - Flash your ZSA Keyboard the EZ way.
- YouTube: ErgoDox EZ
- YouTube: (1) My CRAZY 36 Key 5x3 Moonlander Layout (But It Works!)
- Keyboardio - With a hardwood body, mechanical switches & custom-sculpted keycaps, it's a dream to type on. It comes with source code & a screwdriver.
- https://github.com/mayanez/dumang-keyboard-ctrl - This is an open-source toolset for use with the DuMang DK6 line of keyboards from Beyong Q (www.beyondq.com/).These keyboards are fully programmable and support multiple layers.
- Dumang DK6 Scorpion Venom : MechanicalKeyboards
- Dumang DK6 (2019) review - I couldn't decide on a split keyboard layout so I got a modular keyboard to do them all : MechanicalKeyboards
- DUMANG DK6: This is some next level ergo shit : MechanicalKeyboards
- Dumang DK6 modular keyboard now with a 3D printed tenting case : ErgoMechKeyboards -
- Art of Chording - Teach yourself stenography for free. Use steno with Plover to type faster and more ergonomically than on a keyboard.
- https://github.com/p-society/typeracer-cli - Learn how to touch type from the comfort of your terminal and challenge your friends for a match .
- https://github.com/balzss/cli-typer - Practice touch typing in the commandline and measure your skills.
- http://mkweb.bcgsc.ca/carpalx - Save your carpals and reach typing guru status with your own keyboard layout, such as the fully optimized QGMLWB layout. Alternatively, use your power for evil and create a carpal-breaking TNWMLC layout to embarass office prima donnas and punish sluggish workers. And TNWMLC is the only layout with its own line of Brazilian clothing.
- BEAKL - Deskthority wiki - Balanced Effortless Advanced Keyboard Layout) is a radical, evolving theory and observations that strives to find the optimal efficient, ergonomic keyboard layout. The result is a series of progressively improved layouts as new discoveries and models are continually updated into the theory.
- https://github.com/binarybottle/engram - a key layout optimized for comfortable and efficient touch typing in English created by Arno Klein, with open source code to create other optimized key layouts. Soon you will be able to install the Engram layout on Windows, macOS, and Linux or try it out online -- currently a pull request is under review by the Keyman community. An article is under review (see the preprint for an earlier description and preliminary layout).