Jump to navigation Jump to search
- http://www.robopeak.com/blog/?p=282 - diy laser keyboard
- https://github.com/zevv/bucklespring - Nostalgia bucklespring keyboard sound
- https://github.com/jackrosenthal/threelayout - A better modifier based keyboard layout
- YouTube: ULTIMATE Mechanical Keyboard Keycap Replacement "How To" Guide
- YouTube: $200 Keycaps Vs Cheap Keycaps - Why
- YouTube: I Made my Own Keyboard Keycaps!!
- kbrenders - Upload your freeform keyboard-layout-editor design, or select a case and keycap profile and modify our provided template. We'll email you a high resolution 3D render of your design in 2 hours or less.
- https://github.com/rsheldiii/KeyV2 - a keycap and keyset construction library for mechanical keyboards, written in openSCAD.
- https://github.com/diimdeep/awesome-split-keyboards - A collection of ergonomic split keyboards ⌨
- Raymii.org: Split keyboards, a five year review including the ErgoDox EZ, Matias Ergo Pro and Kinesis Freestyle 2 
- Alpaca Keyboards: ErgoDox 76 "Hot Dox": Hot Swappable Ergonomic Keyboard
- Build Guide: ErgoDox 76 "Hot Dox" - KeyChatter.com - Mechanical Keyboard Reviews, News, Buyer's Guide, and more
- YouTube: Ditch your Shift key
- ZSA Moonlander
- https://github.com/zsa/wally - Flash your ZSA Keyboard the EZ way.
- YouTube: ErgoDox EZ
- YouTube: (1) My CRAZY 36 Key 5x3 Moonlander Layout (But It Works!)
- Keyboardio - With a hardwood body, mechanical switches & custom-sculpted keycaps, it's a dream to type on. It comes with source code & a screwdriver.
- https://github.com/mayanez/dumang-keyboard-ctrl - This is an open-source toolset for use with the DuMang DK6 line of keyboards from Beyong Q (www.beyondq.com/).These keyboards are fully programmable and support multiple layers.
- Dumang DK6 Scorpion Venom : MechanicalKeyboards
- Dumang DK6 (2019) review - I couldn't decide on a split keyboard layout so I got a modular keyboard to do them all : MechanicalKeyboards
- DUMANG DK6: This is some next level ergo shit : MechanicalKeyboards
- Dumang DK6 modular keyboard now with a 3D printed tenting case : ErgoMechKeyboards -
- Art of Chording - Teach yourself stenography for free. Use steno with Plover to type faster and more ergonomically than on a keyboard.
- https://github.com/p-society/typeracer-cli - Learn how to touch type from the comfort of your terminal and challenge your friends for a match .
- https://github.com/balzss/cli-typer - Practice touch typing in the commandline and measure your skills.
- BEAKL - Deskthority wiki - Balanced Effortless Advanced Keyboard Layout) is a radical, evolving theory and observations that strives to find the optimal efficient, ergonomic keyboard layout. The result is a series of progressively improved layouts as new discoveries and models are continually updated into the theory.