Jump to navigation Jump to search
Docs and Guides
- FAQ - Content and Configuration
Initial setup (to add to OA .make)
- Install Admin Menu
- Site name, footer message
- Enable private file storage
- Install WYSIWYG + TinyMCE
- Profile > Block formats - remove h2 (site title h1, page title h2)
- CSS > Editor CSS (crap but default doesn't show lists)
Modules and Features
Organic Groups User Roles
- sushyl's sandbox: Organic Group Access per content type
- https://github.com/lirantal/og_forum - security fix for og_forums.
- http://drupal.org/project/dashboard_views - extra blocks
- with https://github.com/lirantal/og_forum security fix
- to put forums in a feature, patches are required
- Atrium Discussion - Copies Blog feature for Discussions.
- Atrium Leads provides a "Business Lead" content type for keeping track of the status of any kind of business lead, ie. potential clients, RFPs, job offers, or even for tracking candidates for hire.
- http://drupal.org/project/oa_iterations  - a Feature for Open Atrium that adds a way to define iterations of tasks.
- http://drupal.org/project/atrium_moderated_groups - enables moderated groups on an Open Atrium site. public groups that give a 'Request join' option.
- Custom themes or Skins
- trapeze - fairly similar to ginko, less definition for primarytabs
- sandy - thinner top bar, logo broken, lighter than ginko
- crystal - clean theme, needs work on top of
- unlatriumtheme - broke install
Open Atrium 2
Using Drupal 7.