Things and Stuff Wiki - an organically evolving knowledge base wiki containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads, and more. table of contents for navigation on long pages. see About for further information. / et / em
Docs and Guides
- FAQ - Content and Configuration
Initial setup (to add to OA .make)
- Install Admin Menu
- Site name, footer message
- Enable private file storage
- Install WYSIWYG + TinyMCE
- Profile > Block formats - remove h2 (site title h1, page title h2)
- CSS > Editor CSS (crap but default doesn't show lists)
Modules and Features
Organic Groups User Roles
- sushyl's sandbox: Organic Group Access per content type
- https://github.com/lirantal/og_forum - security fix for og_forums.
- http://drupal.org/project/dashboard_views - extra blocks
- with https://github.com/lirantal/og_forum security fix
- to put forums in a feature, patches are required
- Atrium Discussion - Copies Blog feature for Discussions.
- Atrium Leads provides a "Business Lead" content type for keeping track of the status of any kind of business lead, ie. potential clients, RFPs, job offers, or even for tracking candidates for hire.
- http://drupal.org/project/oa_iterations  - a Feature for Open Atrium that adds a way to define iterations of tasks.
- http://drupal.org/project/atrium_moderated_groups - enables moderated groups on an Open Atrium site. public groups that give a 'Request join' option.
- Custom themes or Skins
- trapeze - fairly similar to ginko, less definition for primarytabs
- sandy - thinner top bar, logo broken, lighter than ginko
- crystal - clean theme, needs work on top of
- unlatriumtheme - broke install
Open Atrium 2
Using Drupal 7.