- NodeSchool - Open source workshops that teach web software skills. Do them on your own or at a workshop nearby.
- https://github.com/nodesource/distributions - NodeSource Node.js Binary Distributions
- https://github.com/creationix/nvm - Node Version Manager - Simple bash script to manage multiple active node.js versions
- https://github.com/mklement0/n-install - Installs n, the Node.js version manager, without needing to install Node.js first: curl -L git.io/n-install | bash
- https://github.com/visionmedia/n - Node version management
- npm: npm-package.json - Specifics of npm's package.json handling
- Jade is a high performance template engine heavily influenced by Haml
npm install jshint
- Wintersmith - Flexible, minimalistic, multi-platform static site generator built on top of node.js.
- npm - the world’s largest software registry. Open source developers from every continent use npm to share and borrow packages, and many organizations use npm to manage private development as well.
npm install bower -g global install bower package
- http://gulpjs.com/ - a toolkit that will help you automate painful or time-consuming tasks in your development workflow. For web development (if that's your thing) it can help you by doing CSS preprocessing, JS transpiling, minification, live reloading, and much more. Integrations are built into all major IDEs and people are loving gulp across PHP, .NET, Node.js, Java, and more. With over 1700 plugins (and plenty you can do without plugins), gulp lets you quit messing with build systems and get back to work.
- [https://github.com/bevry/docpad is a next generation web framework; allowing for content management via the file system, rendering via plugins, and static site generation for deployment anywhere. It's built with Node and Express.js, making it naturally fast and easily extendable.
- Derby - MVC framework making it easy to write realtime, collaborative applications that run in both Node.js and browsers.
- Fabricator - A tool for building website UI toolkits and style guides 
- https://github.com/lvivski/boss - BEM Oriented Style Sheets
- http://prezjordan.github.com/cleaver - 30-second Slideshows for Hackers
- https://github.com/chjj/blessed - A high-level terminal interface library for node.js.
- https://github.com/Obvious/ursa - provides a fairly complete set of wrappers for the RSA public/private key crypto functionality of OpenSSL.