Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Aesthetics
- 2 Ratios
- 3 Colour
- 4 Logos
- 5 Borders
- 6 Shadows
- 7 Backgrounds
- 8 Textures
- 9 Patterns
- 10 Ornamental flourishes
- 11 Images
- 12 Buttons
- 13 Icons
- 14 Social icons/brands
- 15 Canvas
- 16 Vector
- 17 Architecture
To merge to/from/with Graphics#Resources
- frame, situation
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performance_art - a performance presented to an audience, traditionally interdisciplinary. Performance may be either scripted or unscripted, random or carefully orchestrated; spontaneous or otherwise carefully planned with or without audience participation. The performance can be live or via media; the performer can be present or absent. It can be any situation that involves four basic elements: time, space, the performer's body, or presence in a medium, and a relationship between performer and audience. Performance art can happen anywhere, in any venue or setting and for any length of time. The actions of an individual or a group at a particular place and in a particular time constitute the work.
Art is never finished, only abandoned. Leonardo da Vinci
- http://speckyboy.com/2012/12/11/the-flat-design-aesthetic/ - shit, where did i put those other flat style links
- http://www.matthewmooredesign.com/almost-flat-design/ 
- Applying the Golden Ratio to Your Web Designs - 19th Oct 2010
- tutsplus: Mathematics and Web Design: A Close Relationship - Nov 16th 2010
- Good stories, pity they're not true - On fact and fiction re the golden ratio.
- Color Wheels are wrong? How color vision actually works - Jason Cohen
- Agave - a very simple application for the GNOME desktop that allows you to generate a variety of colorschemes from a single starting color. It is free software licensed under the open-source GPL License.
- Gpick - an application that allows you to sample any color from anywhere on the desktop, and use it to create palettes (i.e. collections of colors) for use in graphic design applications. Gpick also has other features that help in the creation of color palettes, such as: The ability to create a palette from an imported image, Automatic naming of colors, Color scheme generator, Import and export from various file formats
- ColorHexa - a free color tool providing information about any color and generating matching color palettes for your designs (such as complementary, analogous, triadic, tetradic or monochromatic colors schemes).
- iWantHue - Colors for data scientists. Generate and refine palettes of optimally distinct colors.
- colourco.de - Pick colours based on hsl. Scheme-mode with monochromatic, analogic, complement, triad and quad colours.
- Colordot - simple version of above
- 0to255 - a color tool for finding lighter and darker colors based on any color.
- Quick Pick - A quick color picker without any fiddly sliders.
- Color Monster - gives related lighter/darker clours
- Color Palette Generator - enter the URL of an image to get a color palette that matches the image.
- LolColors - Curated color palette inspiration.
- Color Hunt - a weekly palette to your inbox.
- MaterialUI - We've created some tools for rapid design & development.
- BADA55.io - about finding the most badass leet words for your CSS hex colors.
- Web Colour Data - the colour palettes of big websites
- BrandColors - The biggest collection of official brand color codes around
- github: octodex - play on a logo
- https://coderwall.com/p/dw61mg - radial drop shadow
- http://rappdaniel.com/noisy/ - png generate
Also; dingbat flourish fonts
Seperate icons for each menu or list item can be good.
- About - pages
- FAQ - ?
- Help/Support - !
- Blog - scroll?
- Contact - envelope
- Facebook deep blue; #3B5998
- Twitter blue; #4099FF
- Google plus red; #C85D42
See also Graphics#SVG