Things and Stuff Wiki - An organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with an on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions, notes and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, videos, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. Quality varies drastically. Use the Table of Contents to navigate long pages, use the Small-ToC and Tiny-ToC header links on longer pages. Not that mobile friendly atm. #tnswiki on freenode IRC for feedback chat, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
- https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Main_Page - a user-editable database for computer hardware based on MediaWiki and Semantic MediaWiki. As the site uses Semantic MediaWiki, the database is queryable using semantic search (help on the Semantic MediaWiki site) and is drilldown-able (thanks to Semantic Drilldown).
See also Media#Telephone
- http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2014/12/18/german-researchers-discover-a-flaw-that-could-let-anyone-listen-to-your-cell-calls-and-read-your-texts/ 
- http://www.textfiles.com/phreak/BLUEBOXING/ - via jolly rogers's cookbook, 18? years ago
See also Android
- SenseStage is a fully integrated hardware and software infrastructure that is intuitive to use for artists and designers, is scaleable to many nodes and performs data acquisition, transmission, conditioning, sharing and compositional tasks all within the same system.
- http://publiclaboratory.org/ - Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science
- Miele S8340 Ecoline S8 Series Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - 1200w
- FPGA Ultrasound Imaging on a Raspberry Pi - ice40-powered | un0rick 
- https://bitbucket.org/librepilot/librepilot - research and development of software and hardware to be used in a variety of applications including vehicle control and stabilization, unmanned autonomous vehicles and robotics. One of the project’s primary goals is to provide an open and collaborative environment making it the ideal home for development of innovative ideas.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot - a machine—especially one programmable by a computer— capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically. Robots can be guided by an external control device or the control may be embedded within. Robots may be constructed to take on human form but most robots are machines designed to perform a task with no regard to how they look.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotics - an interdisciplinary branch of engineering and science that includes mechanical engineering, electronics engineering, computer science, and others. Robotics deals with the design, construction, operation, and use of robots, as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing.
- ROS.org - Robot Operating System (ROS) is a flexible framework for writing robot software. It is a collection of tools, libraries, and conventions that aim to simplify the task of creating complex and robust robot behavior across a wide variety of robotic platforms.