Things and Stuff Wiki - an organically evolving personal wiki knowledge base with a totally on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. use the Table of Contents to navigate and the Small-ToC / Tiny-TOC header links on longer pages. probably not that mobile friendly atm. i am milk on freenode, give me a pm for feedback, or see About for login and further information. / et / em
See also Media#Telephone
- http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2014/12/18/german-researchers-discover-a-flaw-that-could-let-anyone-listen-to-your-cell-calls-and-read-your-texts/ 
- http://www.textfiles.com/phreak/BLUEBOXING/ - via jolly rogers's cookbook, 18? years ago
See also Android
- SenseStage is a fully integrated hardware and software infrastructure that is intuitive to use for artists and designers, is scaleable to many nodes and performs data acquisition, transmission, conditioning, sharing and compositional tasks all within the same system.
- http://publiclaboratory.org/ - Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science
- Miele S8340 Ecoline S8 Series Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - 1200w
- Node-RED - a programming tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services in new and interesting ways. It provides a browser-based editor that makes it easy to wire together flows using the wide range of nodes in the palette that can be deployed to its runtime in a single-click.
- openHAB - a vendor and technology agnostic open source automation software for your home
- ROS.org | About ROS - Robot Operating System (ROS) is a flexible framework for writing robot software. It is a collection of tools, libraries, and conventions that aim to simplify the task of creating complex and robust robot behavior across a wide variety of robotic platforms.