Things and Stuff Wiki - an organically evolving knowledge base wiki with a totally on-the-fly taxonomy containing topic outlines, descriptions and breadcrumbs, with links to sites, systems, software, manuals, organisations, people, articles, guides, slides, papers, books, comments, screencasts, webcasts, scratchpads and more. use the Table of Contents for navigation on longer pages. see About for further information. / et / em
- Drush is a command line shell and Unix scripting interface for Drupal. A veritable Swiss Army knife designed to make life easier for those of us who spend some of our working hours hacking away at the command prompt, Drush core ships with lots of useful commands for interacting with code like modules/themes/profiles. Similarly, it runs update.php, executes sql queries and DB migrations, and misc utilities like run cron or clear cache.
- http://drupal.org/drush-faq - old?
dr as an alias for
drush help alll the commands! drush help --filter choose which help category to echo
drush cc all clear cache
drush pml list installed and enabled modules drush dl [project] download project drush dl sasson-7.x-3.x-dev download sasson dev release drush updb run upgrade.php
drush en [project] -y enable project without confirmation drush dis [project] -y disable project drush pm-uninstall [project] remove project from db
drush sql-cli < example.sql
drush php-eval 'echo drush_get_context("DRUSH_DRUPAL_ROOT");' drush php-eval 'echo drush_locate_root() . "/" . drupal_get_path('theme', 'sasson');' drush eval 'echo theme_get_setting('sasson_compiler') . "\n" ;' otherwise gives trailing issue?
drush vset --yes site_offline_message "This site is being maintained"; drush vset --yes site_offline 1;
In Drupal 7 to simply put the site into maintenance mode:
drush vset --yes maintenance_mode 1;
drush user-login ryan displays a one-time login link for the user ryan. open `drush user-login ryan` open said link in browser dr uli
Drush uses site alias files to store context data. (Aegir still uses Drush 4)
drush help site-alias
Copy to ~/.drush, rename aliases.drushrc.php or further.
drush ev 'print_r(array_keys(drush_sitealias_get_record("@server_master")))' drush ev '$a = drush_sitealias_get_record("@gk.dev"); print_r($a["path-aliases"]);'
To sort with Aegir#Remote
- drupal.org: Using drush to synchronize and deploy sites
drush help rsync drush help sql-sync
- vimeo: Synchronising drupal sites from local to remote using drush site aliases
- youtube: Drush Tip: Use sql-sync to Quickly Move a Database
Two make files; mysite.build and mysite.make.
mysite.build is brief:
core = 7.x api = 2 projects[drupal][type] = "core" ; Our distribution projects[mysite][type] = "profile" projects[mysite][download][type] = "git" projects[mysite][download][url] = "email@example.com:mysite.git" projects[mysite][download][branch] = "develop"
mysite.make contains the list of modules, themes, and libraries to download and add to the site.
- Drupal Audit - This shell script allows a quick "audit" of a website, giving some details about the configuration: drush status, hacked status (using Hacked module), modules & themes status, cache status (using Cacheaudit module), database volumetry indications, phpinfo() ...
- Drush Rebuild is a utility for rebuilding your local development environments, using your existing Drush aliases and an easy-to-read config file.
drush rebuild @example.local --firstname.lastname@example.org Rebuild the environment at `@example.local using the source `@example.prod` drush rebuild @example.local --view-config View the config for rebuilding `@example.local`. Does not execute any tasks. drush rebuild-info @example.local Displays statistics on rebuilds for `@example.local`
- dman's sandbox: Drush sync scripts - This dirty cluster of scripts has followed me around through a dozen servers now, sometimes living in private CVS, sometimes in the old Drupal sandbox.
- Drush UI - An experiment to stick an ncurses/Dialog interface ontop of Drush. This project is not to be taken seriously and use of it is actually discouraged.
- Drush Seed - Seed is a heavy-weight script for the mangement of Ubuntu based Drupal development servers. It gives users Drush-based access and management to server-level functionality such as: User accounts and SSH keys, MySQL users and databases, Drupal installs (known in Seed as projects) and aliases, Apache virtual hosts
- Drush Vagrant provides Drush commands to accomplish common Vagrant tasks, and provides a powerful templating framework ('blueprints'). It also has tools to implement Drush aliases for Vagrant projects and VMs, thus allowing simpler remote control of Vagrant projects.